Your Email Address:

First Name:

This will help you so much

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
maclean
Junior

This will help you so much

Post by maclean »

so easy and works so well, eat 2 whole lemons done. bye

Tibya
Advanced

Post by Tibya »

So your Bad breath is gone with this daily 2 whole lemons?
How long have you been BB free?
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

Ignore the man.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

LOL!
shibby

idiots

Post by shibby »

Idiots
I am cursed...stay away from me...i will bring you nothing but negativity.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

:mrgreen:
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: This will help you so much

Post by Jimi Stein »

maclean wrote:so easy and works so well, eat 2 whole lemons done. bye
thanks buddy, you cured many of us, may your feet be blessed ](*,)
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

LOL!
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Image[/img]
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

lol I remember reading this post a long time ago, smirking and rolling my eyes. But I have been doing this for the past week and noticed improvement.

The real issue with this whole Bad Breath thing and the point that all of us need to remember is that our BB are not all the same and do not all have the same causes. Some could be caused by issues in the throat vs. some could be caused by stomach issues etc. This is a point I myself rarely remember, and in turn I get soo frustrated and angry by some posts on here that I feel are "stupid", "fake", or "spam".

Over the years my focus on where I thought my bb must be coming from was mouth/nasal related. Recently tonsils/adenoids; and GERD as a possibility. It wasn't until last week when I found out a real life friend of mine has been able to get rid of bb from the whole lemon thing. Because I actually know this person, I decided to give it a try.

Anyways, my point is let us all try to be more open to posts [ofcourse not condoning the ones that are obviously spam] - no matter how random or ridiculous they might seem. Otherwise, this might deter some people from posting in future.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

@ StillHoping , you are right. lime actually works because the acidity in it will gradually kill the bacteria/worms

sometimes, by reading most comment(s) & post in here, i think most member''s are not prepared to tackle the bb issue. they loved to talk about it, "oh my bb increase, oh my friend mock at me today blah.. blah" but, same people fail's to take action whenever, they need to do so.

*Lime mix with hot, bleaching & brushing your teeth daily could be of great help.
ideally, if, you can have access to powder lime this could be more effective.

Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

I see, Chuck Noris is never tired of boxing
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

It actually makes me worse. Maybe I have acid reflux that's why.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

@smilingagain yes we all need to take action

@crazy4it it eventually made mine worse as well, not sure why. In terms of the stomach, I think maybe the goal should be to aim for balance. Ie. Ph balance/acidity balance/hormonal balance etc. I think the lemon balanced something out but then made my bb worse when I continued taking it constantly. Soo I only drink lemon water once in a while now
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Perseverehoping

Post by Perseverehoping »

Whole food plant based diet is the answered to bad breath. Look on YouTube about that. Listen to John McDougall for info about that. And read the book of Paul Bragg about the Miracle of fasting. 

This is the pdf link of the book.

Page 84 of the book speaks about BB

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=w ... IiG7oJurLF

Eating allot of fruit like watermelon grapes pears help. That's what I am doing and it's getting better every day.

Stop with eating anything from animal. That's causing the problem. 

Listen to Robert Morris about lymphatic system and fruit to detox your body.

Whole plant base diet is like your life style and only fruits and water for a couple of weeks is for detox your body quickly.

The best fruit for detox is watermelon, grapes, strawberries and blue berries.

Paul Bragg, Mark James Gordon, John McDougall, Robert Morris, Dr. Michael Greger and Dr Alan Goldhamer all of this men agree that animal products is the problem of our health. If you really want to be free take time to read that book and listen to them on YouTube. And stopppppppp eating animal products for a whileeee till you are completely heal.

That's what I am doing and every day it gets better.

In the beginning when you are detoxing your BB will get worse but that's one of symptoms of detoxing. 

There isn't a quick fix for bad breath. Like taking something to heal, no you need to change your diet.

This link explain about Bad breath.

https://youtu.be/otvYelGcR38
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic