Your Email Address:

First Name:

To ap10063 on Gravity

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
Phantasist
Sheriff

To ap10063 on Gravity

Post by Phantasist »

Gravity is not "yesterday's news". Gravity, along with the electromagnetic force and the strong and weak nuclear forces is one of the essential forces in the universe. Every particle in this universe that has mass exerts and is subject to gravitational force. Without it particles could not form solid matter. The whole universe would be just a soup of free floating atomic particles, a kind of plasma. There would be no solid objects such as stars and planets, which means there would be no solar systems where there might be a planet capable of supporting life. Without gravitational force there could be no life in the whole universe. So you see, gravity is absolutely essential. By the way, the electromagnetic force and the strong and weak nuclear forces were united into a single force at the big bang. Einstein spent 30 years trying to include gravity in that original unified force, but could not do it. No one has yet done it.

I hope I didn't annoy you with my explanation. It's just that I have always found physics highly interesting.

The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.