Your Email Address:

First Name:

im cured , praise God

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
sophya
Total Newbie

im cured , praise God

Post by sophya »

hi everyone, i joined this site a couple of months ago and i want to tell every one that im finally cured.
i was healed by God on Friday night - Feb 4 th. and now my life is a testimony. i never really believed in miracle until i badly needed it. i had tried every thing, but i seem like it was causing me more harm than good, plus my hard earned money was going down the drain. my sis invited me for a healing program in her church. i attended, and i believed and i got my healing. my PND is completely gone. the main origin of my bad breath, its almost unbelievable. thank u Jesus.
i want u all to know that there is a God that can do impossible things, all you av to do is , be in the right frame of mind to receive his healing. thank u LORD. :D :D :D

willfindacure

Post by willfindacure »

Congratulations. Im so happy that you are over with this turmoil. You are absolutely right, God is the only one who can cure us. If it is His will, then we will be cured!
ap10063

Post by ap10063 »

mm
Last edited by ap10063 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
waiting2xhale
Junior

Post by waiting2xhale »

So happy for you!! If u believe that the trees outside are just there "Just because" then you will live your life "just because". Well Im so happy for I hope that you can now continue on and LIVE LIFE now!

Being a sufferer of bb messes with ones mental state, and emotionally tears you down, I have hope in faith in GOD that after my ENT appointment I will also be able to post those 2 words. As of why this all suddenly happen to me...well as strange and CRAZY as it sounds Im kind of glad I went through this. My life before was different, now Its is as if GOD has giving me a new life! God works in mysterious ways!! IM SO HAPPPY FOR YOU!!! RUN....GO TO MALL JUST FOR HECK OF IT AND TALK TO EVERYBODY!!!! GO LIVE YOUR LIFE!
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
sophya
Total Newbie

Post by sophya »

thank y'all. and praise and thank Jesus Christ for me. i ate raw onions today (something i av not done before). i actually went for mid week service, sat in the mist of the crowd, and sang my heart out (someting i av not done in a long time - i usually sit at the back sit of the church, but if there are people there, i just sit outside alone and i dont bother singing so as not to disturb other worshippers if u know what i mean). i pray that you get your divine healing and health back in Jesus name,Amen. u have authority over the sickness in your body. when you call things that are not as though they were, the spiritual will be physically made manifest. faith is key. bless u and cheers :D
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

sophya: thank you for posting this inspiring message :)
waiting2xhale
Junior

Post by waiting2xhale »

it sounds like there are healings going on in there so please say a prayer for all of us too. becuase we are still suffering everyday. God bless.
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
deebo

HAHAHAH

Post by deebo »

:lol: HAHAHahaha... op.. :oops: my bref stil danks

Good (God) on you Sophya. Although I sure wish there was a more analytical
,logical diagnosis and Cure you could share with us. I'm wondering what the onion has to do wit it too. Blessings ....
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: HAHAHAH

Post by hopelessone »

deebo wrote::lol: HAHAHahaha... op.. :oops: my bref stil danks

Good (God) on you Sophya. Although I sure wish there was a more analytical
,logical diagnosis and Cure you could share with us. I'm wondering what the onion has to do wit it too. Blessings ....
So does mine. It's worse than ever.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Congratulations.....I'm glad Jesus healed you.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

sophya - do u live in california by chance? I would love for your sister's prayer group to pray over me. God has not responded to my pleads, but maybe they can make the miracle happen for me.
danger
Master

Post by danger »

i have to laugh at these posts

you got cured because you prayed to god? i have heard it all now
deebo

prayers

Post by deebo »

TIRED wrote:sophya - do u live in california by chance? I would love for your sister's prayer group to pray over me. God has not responded to my pleads, but maybe they can make the miracle happen for me.
I could use the prayer groups positive energy too for my BB. All of mine are aimed at family and friends in Japan currently .
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

sophya, i would appreciate prayer too. I've been estranged from God and soooo hurt. He didn't heal me. I don't go to church because of this bb. I'm quitting my job today because i could not bear the horror of co-workers who are ig'nant an longer.
deebo

Post by deebo »

hopelessone wrote:sophya, i would appreciate prayer too. I've been estranged from God and soooo hurt. He didn't heal me. I don't go to church because of this bb. I'm quitting my job today because i could not bear the horror of co-workers who are ig'nant an longer.
wow ! ! do they say anything to you about it or just make faces and rumors ?
What might you do instead ? Its so incredible how much this bb can control our lives . i think i was laid off because of it , now i really have a hard time choosing a new job with my bb in mind . Not to mention social outings like clubs, classes and church and so on .

i wish i knew about the bb before i got laid off . I would have used my medical insurance to really run tests ,etc. Something to consider
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic