Your Email Address:

First Name:

are you a Christian?

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
sadbbgirl17

are you a Christian?

Post by sadbbgirl17 »

Hello children of God, let's join together in prayer for a cure from this halitosis we have been suffering,enough in enough! God who knows all, knows why we are going through this,and I believe for a reason yet unknown..so let's join in together and let the hand of God move mighty in our lives...who's in?
Last edited by sadbbgirl17 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

Im in.....though Ive prayed for all of us before! I will continue to pray.
sadbbgirl17

yes

Post by sadbbgirl17 »

Since we are all from different places and time zones,I was thinking maybe we can unite in prayer at a certain time in the morning and pray over the situation, I believe in the power of prayer, I don't know about you all but I want 2011 be the year that I am set free of this! So let me know what's best
willfindacure

Post by willfindacure »

"Cast your cares upon Him because He cares for you" 1Peter 5:7
Good luck to you and I will support you on that, Im from the Philippines, just give me the date and the exact time you want me to pray for all of us. May our humiliating breath disease be cured for good, I asked this in the name of our savior and healer, Jesus Christ, Amen.
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

PRAYER TIME WILL BE AT 9:30. WHEN IT IS 9:30 PM IN PHILLAPINES
IT IS 9:30AM HERE ON THE EAST COAST OF THE US.
COOL HUH?

Ok so I hope that whoever reads this will do a simple time zone search (when its 9:30 am in EST) you will join us in a prayer. We all we be praying at the same time....The same Prayer....The bible says "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Hallijuah Praise GOD!

I did a post last year (i think) on the power of prayer and not too many people replied to that. But I took some time away and just began to pray and ask GOD why me God??. What is it I need to see. And though i post all of my problems here....no one knows what GOD has shown me in all of this. I have been to afraid to go back to work yet he keeps making a way. My medication was over 600.00 a GOD made a way for me to afford them, My car was damaged and I am so afraid to go back to work....yet Im getting a new car this week. Just keep praying this will be a long lost memory I believe that! Amen.
sadbbgirl17

yes

Post by sadbbgirl17 »

Amen! I am in central time? I've start it praying and I'm praying for forgiveness, I want to be made whole in this journey, I want to come out better then what I went in, spiritually,everything...so that's a start,I really want God to hear us and I want nothing in the way, and also do you know who in the bible sufferd from Halitosis so bad as well??? A lil trivia
hali_grl
Sheriff

i love this post

Post by hali_grl »

maybe Job.

i have learned so much since bb ive learned to not judge which i was pretty bad at, be more compassionate to others, not to take simple things like hugging a loved one for granted, & also humility another big one fo me. im still working on patience but im alot better. GOD allows everything for a reason to strenthen our spiritual muscle.
sadbbgirl17

Job it is!

Post by sadbbgirl17 »

Job 19:13-19. Go and Read the word of God, and come back with your thoughts on it...
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

i just read it. its crazy that in thousands of yrs ppl dnt change much i went grocery shopping today and noticed the same trend no follows behind me or speaks to me this one rude lady turned completely around ad cupprd her face with both hands. the way ppl react is uncalled for if i smelled a foul odor id just hold my nose abd walk past or breath through mouth why the dramatics. wat gives me strength when read Job is knoing God delivered him and doubled his blessings.
sadbbgirl17

Post by sadbbgirl17 »

Yep Job remained firm, I always tell my loved ones, what I'm going through is my right now, not my future, in Jesus Name. Jeremiah 29: 11 promises.....For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.  In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you,” says the LORD. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i just read Job 19:13-19 and i cried.....i did not know Job, on top of ev'rything else, suffered bb also.....i realize even more the extent of his sufferings.....

Yes, i will be praying ev'ry morning at 9:30am easter time. I'm thankful we are all gathering together. The timing seems to be right from God.

I had to quit my job in the beginning of May. My entire family rejects me. It hurts soooo bad.

But i am thankful that we have found each other. God bless each oy you. (((((hug)))))
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Count me in...and I'm in the east coast too!
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i started praying 9:30am today (eastern time)

It seems God is drawing us all here together. Praise His name!

I read along and listen to this guy who reads the Bible aloud on Youtube, every day. I read along and listened to him reading the book of Job last night. he suffered un-bearably. Thank you for bringing up those verses in Job. It started a HUGE snowball rolling...a HUGE snowballing blessing.

God bless each of you, my sisters in Christ, and beloved daughters of the Most high God. ((((hug))))
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

I just prayed a POWERFUL prayer for us today!

The enemy is REAL. And for every tear that each of us has had to cry, for every time we had to go out into public places and be in so much pain from the embarrsment. For all that we had had to endure!

I pray a complete break through is gonna fall upon us! Every yolk is going to be broken ....Every demonic force is Bined in Jesus name!

Speak It Off...starting today we will speak this OFF of us! We have power above the devil He cannot do anything to harm us...unless we allow it.

Please watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S6VSGSj ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erc2lQC0f78&NR=1
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

stop praying and go to see John Of God In Brasil, I think he is the only one that can help
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic