Your Email Address:

First Name:

are you a Christian?

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
sadbbgirl17

Post by sadbbgirl17 »

Amen let's keep the prayers going strong!  For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power...let's walk in this truth today!

sadbbgirl17

Father God

Post by sadbbgirl17 »

Jimi wrote:stop praying and go to see John Of God In Brasil, I think he is the only one that can help
. Well then maybe you should take your own advice and go I mean go like now.... We know who we serve!
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

John the GOd in Brazil believes in GOD. He said that he has no control over what he does at all!

So I will continue to pray to that higher power than is higher than him.
All things are possible through The most high.

My bb began almost 3 years ago and at first It was so bad...i had no idea what was happening to me nor why?

But sometimes GOD will cause things to transpire in your life so mysterious.....u cannot understand it.
Im only human and I truely believe that my bb was caused by me not noticing the years of GERD
back then I could not even go around people....now at least I can go out.
I cant tell u how bad it was having to grocery shop at 3am just to avoid crowds...but now that GOD (and i give him all praise) has listen to me pray and I truely believe in my heart of hearts that this didnt happen to me just because!!

No matter what….when u have faith…that gives you something unexplainable! And when u doubt GOD….u will remain in DARKNESS. And BB will control your life! But I have never seen the faithful forsaken….because I wont happen!

PRAYER will change your life. But if u pray without faith….its DEAD! I have been through HELL, , and I had began to lose my mind behind this BB. But just as I reached my breaking point…..The GLORY of GOD kept me! I know my grandmother and mother is praying for me…they have not seen me in almost a year! GODS hand is upon me! I see him moving in my life!

Just wait….I have not a single doubt in my mind ….Im already on my way there! I have a new car coming this week, and Ive decided I feel up to going back to work now! Its been a difficult last few years, but GOD has given me a new strength…though this time was so bad…I thank GOD for it. Because who know where I would have been, maybe I would have been DEAD, but instead god said let me show u something like this. To teach you the true meaning to life! God Bless you JIMI…I will continue to pray for you as well.
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

PS. To everyone that is suffering with BB. dont give up! dont give in!

God see's you when u are crying..he hears you asking why??

But what u do is keep on praying! I know how bad you feel...i know it hurts!

But GOD is watching you! And He wants you to get to the point to where u feel like screaming!! And just give it all to him!

Dont be discouraged because the Devil is going to try to attack your mind! Dont let the devil make u think you are crazy! Fall into a deep prayer and mess the enemy up! and watch GOD begin to move in your life....He is going to slowly take you through door to door of mercy and healing!
He is going to show you..all of your flaws! And begin to renew your strenght! Dont give up! (((hugs)))) And I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Jimi wrote:stop praying and go to see John Of God In Brasil, I think he is the only one that can help
Jimi, who is John Of God?
if
Total Newbie

Post by if »

Glory to GOD! i thought im the only "Christian" in the world who has bb.. im really glad id found u fellow believers in Christ..i strongly believed that there will be a day that all of us will be freed of this very discouraging malady thru prayers..in JESUS' name. This daily 9:30 prayer time must go on till it becomes an answered prayer..prayer works! Hallelujah to GOD! blessing to all!

!
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Yes, let's continue to pray...i am praying 9:30am daily for and with all of us.....i sooooooo relate to Job.....it hurts so bad when yer family rejects you....

let's continue praying....

welcome if.....we can hug and support each other and pray together. God is good, praise His name!!

((((hug))))
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

yu gets a huuuug Jimi, the one who started this site and is a champion for our cause. Keep on keepin' on Jimi. You have blessed many. May you be showered with blessings like rain.

(((((((hug))))))))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucWK6fkGsAE
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Still prayin'

Post by hopelessone »

Still prayin', luv's.....although today i prayed around 10am, cuz i was worshipping and praising God to this song.Hang in there all you dear souls, and let's keep praying.

Godspeed, my sisters in Christ, and daughters of the Most High God (((((hug))))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucWK6fkGsAE
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Still prayin' ev'ry day, luv's ((((hug))))
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Still prayin' ev'ryday....

Post by hopelessone »

Still prayin' ev'ry day, dear hearts..((((hug))))
alexssinclear
Total Newbie

praying for a new pc screen

Post by alexssinclear »

When i went to pray I looked for an online bible but even as its call the bad breath bible it had no praying written in it. So I just kept banging my head on the computer screen and I think I really do feel God now! Just have to wait till the stiches are removed so i can do it again. Btw any one want to join me in praying for a new pc screen?
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

In the 30 years that I've been suffering from chronic bb, my relationship with God went through many stages. While still at school, I believed wholeheartedly that God would perform a miracle and cure me.

At university I became angry with God because it felt as though he was ignoring my suffering. In my mid-30s when I reached rock-bottom in many respects, financially among other things, God forcibly took control of my life again. He made His presence felt in my life by stopping me from becoming dependent on alcohol and giving me a job. This was wonderful, because I knew that I was no longer alone. However, He still did not make things easier for me. I suffered dreadful humiliation and pain at every place where I worked. My personal relationships suffered. Sometimes I would become bitter and angry, but mostly very sad.

However, I have come to love and serve God even though I stopped believing that He would cure me. I depend on Him every day for strength and survival and when I feel that I want to die, I get to look forward to heaven where there will be no more tears.

This thread now encourages me to pray for a cure again, for all of us. Thank you to all the wonderful people here and may God bless all of us and have mercy on us.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Still praying daily...will continue.....

a couple days i prayed after 9:30am EST, but this morning i was back on 9:30am.

Let's keep lifting each other up to our Abba ((((hug))))
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: praying for a new pc screen

Post by hopelessone »

alexssinclear wrote:When i went to pray I looked for an online bible but even as its call the bad breath bible it had no praying written in it. So I just kept banging my head on the computer screen and I think I really do feel God now! Just have to wait till the stiches are removed so i can do it again. Btw any one want to join me in praying for a new pc screen?
Wasn't sure if you were serious or not. Are you? Would like to join us in prayer?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic