Your Email Address:

First Name:

Jesus Loves You!

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
BeauTiful Woman

Jesus Loves You!

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

When I say I am praying for you, it is not an act of religion, it is an act of faith... I pray in my time of personal commune with God (meditation, on my knees! LOL)

I do encourage you all to do the same (not necessisarily on your knees), with me at 12:00pm (EST) everyday. You don't have to tell me or anyone about your personal relationship with God. Just have faith, plus it's free!!

With love...

Yours in Christ,

BW O:)

Send me personal messages on www.myspace.com/badbreathhalitosis

"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

Matthew 18:18-19 The Holy Bible (NIV)

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Beautiful Woman:
I`m with you in spirit. Keep up the faith & always pray for us. Thanks.
noptical
God

Re: Jesus Loves You!

Post by noptical »

BeauTiful Woman wrote:I do encourage you all to do the same with me at 12:00pm (EST) everyday.
I wonder what timezone they have in heaven.
BeauTiful Woman

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

LOL there is no time in Heaven; no sickness or pain either!!

Much love to you all; this is a real struggle we've been in. Only we can understand the pain of it all...

I thank God for each and everyone of you!

Blessed wishes,

BW
sotired
Total Newbie

Re: Jesus Loves You!

Post by sotired »

["I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

I have always wondered what that means exactly. Could you give me a little explanation of it? Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic