Your Email Address:

First Name:

12pm Prayer Let's Stand in Agreement

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
wannahelpyou
Total Newbie

Peace!:)

Post by wannahelpyou »

Matthew 8:17
This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
"He took up our infirmities
and carried our DISEASES."[c]
Isaiah 53:5
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are HEALED.

On the Cross the curse was broken. He wants wnd will heal us from every disease but we have to live in holyness and to do his Will.
Prais the Lord!J

Genesis 18;14
Is anything too hard for the LORD ?
Jeremiah 32:17
Nothing is too hard for you.
Luke 18:27
Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."
Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!J

sweetnlow

Post by sweetnlow »

I'm glad you all haven't lost your faith. I can't say the same for me. I just don't know what god wants from me. I do have to admitt having BB has made me a more caring and feeling person, but enough is enough. I could really be so more productive if I didn't have BB. I want to work with teens girls. I would love to mentor them. Many of them are so lost and they need someone to talk to. How can I talk with them with BB. They will never take me seriously. How can I share his message with BB. I just don't get it. I think he has foresaken me!!! Thank You for praying for all of us, because I'm not getting on my knees again until I'm cured! I've been praying since I was 13 I am now 42. :cry:
17yearbattle

Never Give Up Don't Stop Praying!

Post by 17yearbattle »

ok so yesterday in church the guy i was sitting next to jumped and offered me gum.. (i accepted graciously...even though I was already chewing gum :( ) The pastor was preaching and said "everyone turn to your neighbor and say "(something.. i dont really remember..)" but it was a little disappointing to have that happen once again... However for the most part I have just given up on worrying about it! And, it's really helped me alot, because I no longer act/ look so paranoid all the time... (which is 90% of the cause of our rejection). We look and act so anti-social and unapproachable. Plus, I'm very clever at maintaining my breath... I just dont care if they do happen to smell it; I'm leaving my affliction and health in God's hands now. If I get stigmatized or alienated going forward then so what; it's God's job to take care of me isn't? He hasn't let me down ever in life so I'm no longer holding on to fear... And I gotta tell you that Ive been more social lately then ive been in years... Even if people do smell it from time to time, they still like me and inter-act with me. I just numb out the pain and fear and keep moving by faith... All the years of stress and effort hasn't helped at all; it has only imprisoned me! I just dont care anymore... I may even say one day; "well I have digestion issues and dont always have the freshest breath, but I try my best to keep my breath as fresh and my as clean as I can..." Honestly! I have no fear and anxiety; I just choose not to... Ive completely abandoned it! It's just not of God. And it causes people to hate us! I'm soo tired of being afraid, however, I do continue to work on my breath and I never just jump in people's faces if I know its not right... but If by accident someone smells it, then so what "its not my freakin fault; I'm trying my best" I hate being "that girl with the bad breath, but at this point its out of my hands until God decides to remove it...

I'm not giving up hope; and I continue to pray for all of us everday!

God Bless
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i have asked God for healing over and over, joined in with the praying on the 700 Club, and nothing.

Yes, i've been angry with God, at the end of the last fragile strand of my rope. God has told us He would not give us more than we can bear. This fries my brain. Cuz it IS more than i can bear.

Gotta keep praying, tho.

Will continue praying with ev'ryone.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

ive been a devoted christian my whole life and after praying/ fasting and asking God for his mercy something suddenly happened to my bb............
nothing.

two weeks ago i told God im going to do this myself and he shuldnt even try to take any credit. i took a different path and started treating every odor by itself and my bb was steadily reducing by the day till i was cured.

right now i look at look at the world and see kids born disabled. people who are in chronic pain and others who are born vegetables. good people in the bible had slaves and God didnt seem to think these people deservd to be freed unless their master thought God was bull e.g pharoah.

personally i believe praying and all those bedtime stories dont do shit and were started by governmaents to reduce crime levels and enslave black people without resistance.

im making the slightest of change working voluntary at an aboriginal youth resources centre and n aged care facilty. im enjoyin my own full bill of health and am at full peace of mind with myself. i would ceate anything just to make it suffer so if their is any good in God he wouldnt have done or let me and you to suffer for his own little game.

im watchin family guy and laughing harder than ever at this bedtime story weve grown up believing. what// preachers heal people..i aint never seen anything evedent, whos leg ever grew back fter getting prayed 4. loads of jews whove been passd down from generations testify that jesus was an illusionist. criss angel walked on water and people believed.

aint steppin on yo religion or nothin..put 2 and 2 together and get real
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i understand hatethebus......struggled with it myself....i wrestle with God on a regular basis.

YOu are very kind for still posting on the site, even tho you no longer have bb.

((((hug))))
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

it's been awhile...just checkin' in....i pray ev'ryone is well...

i quit my job last May. i couldn't take the shredding of the last pieces of my sanity any more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic