Your Email Address:

First Name:

12pm Prayer Let's Stand in Agreement

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
BeauTiful Woman

12pm Prayer Let's Stand in Agreement

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

"The spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has annointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." Luke 4:18,19

Hello Brothers and Sister in the BBH struggle,

I have been praying everday at 12noon for our healing, and reading the Bible at 12:30pm so that God can enrich my heart with his word, and strengthen me through this struggle. I encourage you to join me; my prayer is that everyone suffering in this way will look to God for their relief... He may cure us all in different ways, or in one mraculous sweep. All I know is that all things are possibe with God.

It would be easy for me to only intercede for us all, but that would be an act of religion; we must all step out on faith together. God is obviously working for us now, because we are still here, and we have found each other. (I am so greatful; Praise God!!)

He has already done so many miraculous things for me and my family, I know that he can do this too. But now it is time for us to sew a seed of faith. Christ operates by faith; if you only believe... you will receive; that's what His word says. Let us hold God at his word.

We spend so much time begging and asking God for things, why don't we begin by giving to him our hearts... he has rules you know... We must follow his way in order to receive his gift of abundant life... True joy!!

I love you all; God Bless you,

BW O:)

PS: if you don't have a Bible, go to biblegateway.com, to look up scriptures. Allow God to enrich your heart with his word... You'll be surprised at the daily relief you will get..
Last edited by BeauTiful Woman on Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

BeauTiful Woman wrote:I have been praying everday at 12noon for our healing, and reading the Bible at 12:30pm so that God can enrich my heart with his word, and strengthen me through this struggle. I encourage you to join me;
Do we have to face Mecca?
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

If you are not interested in the subject dont come to this topic. (I dont mean to be rude, its just something i had to say :oops: .)
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

hungrygirl wrote:If you are not interested in the subject dont come to this topic. (I dont mean to be rude, its just something i had to say :oops: .)
Well I didnt mean to be rude either, it was just a joke ;)

I apologise if my previous post sounded offensive to anyone.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Good man Nick for your sensitivity and apologies.

Jimi had the goodness to set up a religious section just for people like BW to express herself. I think it's a really great idea as we all harbor some forms of resentment, anger, even bitterness toward God for this affliction. Speaking for myself, there was a period in my life when I was so bitter toward God. If a God was so loving, caring, ect, why did this little boy had to suffered from halitosis, teased, and cried b/c of being humiliated by other kids due to something I had no control over.

As a boy my parents used to buy mouthwash for me. It must had been miserable for my parents to be completely helpless to do something to help me. I guess that's why Katz made therabreath for his daughter. I would love to be able to read his daughter's testimony, (if she found relief).

Beautiful Woman, I just want to say thank you for praying for us. I believe your contribution is something very rare, something much needed, and only on Badbreathhalitosis you can find a member praying, supporting, encouraging, and truly caring about each other.

So keep doing what your heart feels compelled to do and that is reaching out to God on behalf of the members, for sufferers worldwide. I believe your efforts will be rewarded. This section is reserved for believers such as yourself. Pray that we will find relief, and pray that the reformulated Lavoris wil bring hope, joy, and freedom for the members.

May the Lord God continues to bless your efforts.

Faithfully,

john
tony
Junior

Post by tony »

Up to now although I have always believed in God I have never relly preyed.
I try and prey each morning and evening in the hope that a cure for BB is discovered.
I believe this is the way I continue through the struggle of a life with chronic BB. HOPE.
With BB on my mind continously I think of reasoning why I have been cursed?
Is there something I have done to deserve this?
Should I be greatful that besides my BB I am a fit and healthy male?
Please lord help all BB sufferers to live a normal life.
Allow us to make a difference
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

oceanside wrote:As a boy my parents used to buy mouthwash for me. It must had been miserable for my parents to be completely helpless to do something to help me.
I think you're pretty lucky actually oceanside, I mean up till now my parents still refuse to admit that I have a chronic halitosis problem.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

I TOO PRAY THAT A CURE IS FOUND FOR ALL OF US AND YES I WILL TRY AND PRAY AT NOON AND READ THE BIBLE, SOMETHING I HAVE NOT DONE IN A LONG TIME. I TRY TO GO TO HEALING MASSES WHEN EVER I CAN, I AM CATHOLIC, AND I WILL PUT MY NAME IN THE CHURCH CALENDAR TO HAVE PEOPLE PRAY FOR ME. I BELIEVE IN NOVENAS, PRAYING 9 DAYS STRAIT FOR SOMETHING, BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN WHAT GOD HAS DONE IN ME AND FAMILY. I DO NOT BLAME GOD FOR ALL THESE UGLY DISEASES, I BLAME US FOR CORRUPTING THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD GOD PUT IN OUR HANDS AND WE ARE STILL POISONING IT AND WHO KNOWS WHAT OTHER DISEASES WILL COME OUT WAY IN THE FUTURE.
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

Beautiful, from where are you. Trying to synch my time with yours. I grew up in an Adventist church but strayed and got lost in my teens. I am renewing my faith since 2-3 years ago when my sis-in-law invited me to Cornerstone Church. I started as a pampered guest over the years but lately, I have been feeling the great presence of God in my life. I am thinking of getting a water baptism very soon and I pray to God to please allow it to happen.

Before my tonsillectomy in January 2008, I met Pastor Heidi Baker. She prayed for me and I recall she told me “You’re alright now” after the prayer. I find that my bb was not cured after my tonsillectomy, so I foolishly prayed for God to back up her words. I was blind and pound foolish and I missed one thing. Something happened to me after that intervention. I began to hope, dream and look forward to something far beyond healing. My depressed socially black out and emotionally haywired self has dissipated. I am transformed at a deeper level. Funny. My feeling was a hopeful one but I also feel defeated at the same time. I feel resigned to me and my efforts being a total failure. I feel as if there is something that I must do (or must stop doing) in order for God to hear me. People say that God hears children’s voices because of their pureness at heart but I did not pay attention to this. I know that I have already repented and accepted Jesus to be my Lord and Savior before but , out of desperation, in one of my prayers I broke down and I very sincerely asked for forgiveness for my sins (one by one according to my memory), and for the Lord’s acceptance and guidance to live the life that pleases Him. I asked for Him to touch my life, to relieve me of my bitterness and my heartaches and I pray for compassion. I also pray that He heals my arrogance, my lies and my materialistic view of life. I ask of Him to provide my heart with the desire that pleases Him and to provide my needs that only He knows. I prayed for a lot of things. Sometimes I just pray and cry. Lately I cry to thank Him and praise Him.

Our pastor (Pastor Yang) once spoke “Seek Him and He will take care of you”. He prayed for God to put into our hearts hunger and thirst to seek His face. Lately, I have been praying for hunger and passion to seek His face and not just His healing hands. I praise and bless Him everyday and ask for my needs and desires. For those desires that He thinks are not for me, I ask for Him to take hope away from my heart for that desire and provide me with the ones that He likes. Recently when Pastor Bailey said “We must triumph by crying out loud for the grace of God”, I immediately knew that this is so very true. Because I can feel that God is reaching out for me. He uses people and situation to answer me and I just go with the flow. Every turn is surprising but once you follow you will find out how really amazing, gracious and merciful our Father is. I feel as if He opened up my heart to Him and when you call Him with your heart, He answers. There is even a time when my heart heard His message so much so that I knew a blessing (that I thought impossible) is coming. I prayed for and received blessings too for my husband (non-believer) that even my husband thought impossible.

Right now, He is pointing me towards a career in teaching and He has provided means and opportunity for me to see a dental surgeon, also a fellow Christian. I feel a new phase of my life starting, something that I always pray for.

The reason we still exist is because we bring joy and gladness to God. I am very glad that I can have that effect on Him. I do not know why we have to carry this burden but I am sure that there is a purpose why we do. Healing comes in all forms and it comes only from above. We must not miss the forest for a tree.

Repent. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Ask Him for grace and guidance to turn you into a new leaf. Pray for compassion. Pray for hunger and passion to seek His face. Pray for these each time and never let go. Humble yourself and open up. I will pray for all of us- for our healing and for joy and peace to reside in our hearts and lives.
destined

Post by destined »

My faith is really is what keeps me strong and encouraged. I can't imagine what my life would be like without my belief and faith. I realize that everything happens for a reason and one day it will be revealed why this is our cross to bear. I know my BB has strengthen my faith, hope and compassion for others. I am more understanding and attempt to see pass the obvious faults or short-comings of others and I pray they will be less judgemental of me or people with any form of an affliction. I know that if God brought me to this, he will bring me through this too!

I touch and agree with your prayer and scripture focus! And I will join you in prayer. Thanks for sharing this awesome idea with this forum and I believe that GOD hears our prayers and wonderous miracles will occur in our lives soon.
faith59
Junior

Post by faith59 »

Thanks for the great posts ....you'll brought tears to my eyes. I always get stressed out on a Sunday night thinking I have to try and hide by breath another week at work . Even though I have a deep faith it's still hard to deal with people rubbing their noses and putting their hands over their mouths when I've just gargled with mouthwash . I try to remember quotes from my bible that I have highlighted and have written in the back pages from my pastor at church. It helps me when I'm tearing up and asking myself why . I have never been one to take things for granted and listen to people everyday who have it so good and all they do is gripe and complain about the simplest things. I do pray for all of us everyday!!!!
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Has anyone gone to a prayer group for prayer/imposing hands on you?
I just called my parish and asked to have my name in the prayer list and also will try to get into a class that teaches how to use our 7 chakras to heal ourselves. Once my aunt took me to such a meeting and I was told I had lots of resentment in. It was true, I was having bad feelings towards my doctor's staff. Anyhow I did not go back to the chakra meeting because it is far from me. Just yesterday our priest was talking about God's love and how important it is to ask God's help to deal with people who make us feel bad, angry or annoyed ect. I think this includes people who make it clear we have bb.
Hal

Post by Hal »

Hi Guys,

I just read the posts on here and wanted to say that...I'm convinced that we are bearing this burden for a good reason. All of humanity has a burden to bear and this is our part of it. I'm not saying that we won't be cured in this life but while we are afflicted we can know that it is allowed by God and he does not allow anything to come into our lives unless it will serve a good purpose...even if we cannot see what that purpose is at the moment. I tend to look at this life as the longest and most intense foreplay in all of eternity. I believe that God is building the deepest yearning and hunger for acceptance and fulfillment that is possible. I believe that He is going to fulfill it beyond our greatest expectations. And our having gone through this phase of our existence will have been a part of why it will be so good.

Hal
celica

GOd

Post by celica »

God is the ONLY support we have now to keep us alive and going since commiting s*****e is a sin. I prayed day and night to take this away from or else I could not find man. So I prayed to take away my B or give me ahusband and yes my prayer was answered God give me a loving and kind husband and we have two beautiful kids but my BB is still there but I think if your man or woman loves you he will never live you. Im just the one who get embarrassed if I was introduced to his family and friends I just say hhi and hello and they thought I am a snub. The truth is I dont want them to smell myBB.
17yearbattle

Lets Continue to Pray Together!

Post by 17yearbattle »

Please everyone pray everyday!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic