Your Email Address:

First Name:

God Bless You!

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
BeauTiful Woman

God Bless You!

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

I just want to leave a number to call for prayer Internationally any time of day or night 800-759-0700 The 700 Club.

God Bless you all, I will leave you with a scripture.

When you make a vow to God do not delay in fulfilling it. He has no pleasure in fools; fulfill your vow. It is better not to vow than to make a vow and not fulfill it. Do not let your mouth lead you into sin. And do not protest to the temple messenger, "My vow was a mistake." Why should God be angry at what you say and destroy the work of your hands? Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore stand in awe of God. Ecclesiastes 5:4-7

Now... God gave me this word a while ago, and I had trouble understanding... but then I had a very strong feeling in my heart that God was using this scripture to say something to me, not because of BB, but because of something else that was troubling me. (BB is not the only issue in our lives, we all face many different ones..) As I was having my daily time of devotion in reading my Bible, I felt this scripture speaking to me, and it gave me immediate peace. I felt the Lord saying to me "stop fighting so hard, stop trying so hard to get relief, just relax and know that I am God; STAND IN AWE OF ME; I am able to give you the: clarity, peace, and relief you need.

I recently had a confirmation of this word, as it was preached in my church on Sunday "Stand in Awe of God..." I just want to share this word with you all.

God Bless you; I love you in Christ,

BW O:)

johnny797
Total Newbie

Thank you for your words of encrouragement..

Post by johnny797 »

I just joined this site today beacause I am a BB sufferer too! I pray everyday that GOD will guide me in the right direction to get some relief from all of this emotional pain. I want to enjoy my kids and family like I did six years ago. This is emotionally draining for me everyday. I know GOD has a purpose for my life, but I can't understand how I will fulfill his purpose with this affliction. I have a become antisocial with my family, friends, and everyone else. I think I becoming a schizo because of this problem. Please pray for me and everyone else on this sight who is suffering from this affliction.

GOD Bless You All!
nelly

Post by nelly »

bb makes it hard to believe in God.If he had a plan for me, it would be easier for me forfilling it, without bb.Its easy not to believe with this problem. I see no point in being a bb sufferer, just destruction. Selvsentered in a wasted way.
saveme

Post by saveme »

I agree with you but keep the faith and God will soon bring this pain away. I hope relief comes really soon for all of us. =)
goldenbrown
Total Newbie

Post by goldenbrown »

I used to believe in god until I got BB.
Why does he put us through this?
I think I need serious words with this god guy..
Golden brown texture like sun, lays me down, with my mind she runs.
Zeeza
Total Newbie

Post by Zeeza »

Listen, all of us have these really low moments. And I too, have felt that it is not worth living with such an affliction. But when you look at the big picture, you realize that you are not alone. This site is a testiment of that. Also, our faith in Christ is made strong through these trials that we go through. With having a family, many things concern me, but if I let all of these things control me, I will never have peace. The one place where I get unconditional love and acceptance, no matter how bad my breath is, is in the arms of my savior Jesus Christ. "I will never leave you or forsake you", "trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path". With this bb issue, I too question, how is God going to use me and I cannot even minister to others without this bb hindering me. But I just trust the Lord and hope in his Truth of his Word. Keep the faith and never give up! Giving up is just to easy, let the world know just what you are made of, even with bb, we are still God's perfect creation.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think even god has forsaken us, we are untouchables. :shock:
Hal

There is hope

Post by Hal »

I understand the despair that most of the people on here feel. It is very difficult to understand why we would be allowed to suffer with this problem. I do believe that there is a good reason for it and one day we will understand. I am quite confident that the vast majority of humanity suffers with some type of affliction. If I had to choose between having BB or being a quadraplegic I would choose BB, If I had to choose between being blind or having BB I would choose BB, If I had to choose between being sold into slavery ( Yes it is happening today) or having BB I would choose BB. I think we all get the point. Most of humanity is bearing a heavy burden of one sort or another. One thing that I am confident of and believe is strongly supported in the Bible is the fact that none of us is called to bear anything that God has not borne Himself ( I believe that there is no emotion that we can experience that He doesn't experience along with us) Isa 63:9 says "In all their affliction He was afflicted". I'm also convinced that anything that we have endured here will be made up to us. I'm convinced that our capacity to appreciate pleasure will be in proportion to the pain ( Physical,mental or emotional) that we have endured in this life. There is a verse that says " Let the days of our rejoicing be as the days of our affliction ". I know that right now it seems like more than we can bear at times, but one day God will wipe away all tears and not only will we be freed but also all others that are suffering in this life. Let us pray as our mighty brother and Lord taught us to. "That God's kingdom will come and His will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven".
stinkypinky

Post by stinkypinky »

Personally i dont believe in god or jesus or spirits or ghosts or whatever.
And i would rather have almost anyother disease if it had a name, cause and could be treated in anyway.

i would rather be homeless bc i could find a job or assistance. id rather be blind bc i could overcome that too. if i were missing a leg, id learn a one legged gig and dance my ass off. if i had cancer id seek the best treatment. if i were a bald woman, id embrace it or rock a wig. and if i had hiv, id own up to it bc thats what happens w/unprotected sex. I JUST WISH I HAD SOMETHING TANGIBLE.

instead i have BB, that just appeared out of nowhere. that no one has an answer for. that people shun me because of. that debilitates my entire life. that causes me to lose jobs, friends, family and the desire to live. not just the will but the actual desire. that prevents me from reaching my potential. ....i almost flunked out of college bc of BB. id win awards and not even attend the cermonies....that has driven me to drink, drugs and depression. that makes me feel less than a person. that sets me apart of the general population. that makes me an anomoly.

so you're telling me that if i get continue to pray and believe that everything is going to be ok? is all that prayer going to put me in a special place in heaven? the chronic BB sufferers gold level? above the blind people, the people missing limbs, the schizos and babies that die at birth, my brother who died too young from another disease?

so god is suffering right alone with us? is jesus telling him dude you stink? are all the angels sitting on the opposite side of the room? when they lift their voices in praise does god get dirty looks? anybody can sympathize or feel empathy but unil you live with it day in and day out, year after ****ing year then its not the same.

if everyone has a 'purpose' then mine must be to be alone because
EVERYWHERE i go people treat me like shit. and im not saying ive lived a perfect life but damn - why me? god must be using me to show other people how to the best jerkoffs.

if god was going to send me a word it should be a cure, cause or answer. ive spent years praying, waiting, wondering and trying to help myself so god can help me and ive come to the conclustion that its all RUBBISH.

The only relief will come in the form of a cure or by death.
chiki89
Junior

Post by chiki89 »

All you need is faith..faith that one day you'll be able to express yourself freely. God can give you the serenity to accept what you can't change & help your way through it.
You can't really say what your life would be if you were blind because you haven't been in their shoes >_<..i am sure they suffer too & get discriminated. At least we are able to see. People just take so many things for granted. Just imagine what it would feel like to wake up to complete darkness. Bad Breath is just like any other disease ..thousands of people die of other illnesses &we really can't blame god for it. Perhaps it's in one's genetic make up to be more prone to certain diseases. But never give up faith in god that one day things will get better ^-^ maybe just maybe he is trying to save us from something worst? lol
Stinkypinky: at least you have your children alive I have a friend who recently lost her child to SIDS.. =( It's very sad. Be greatful for what you still have and maybe one day this will all end =)
stinkypinky

Post by stinkypinky »

Sorry im all out of faith. but i have accepted my BB and realize my life is shitty and getting shittier as the days go by. im tired of seeking happiness bc there is none for me as long as i have BB. it has ruined my whole life.

yes im grateful for my kids and love them. next semester my oldest two are going to deerfield academy and the youngest will probably go live with his dad as he spends alot of time with him anyway. but if he doesnt -in five years when my nest is empty then what do i do? EXACTLY nothing. just more lonliness..... only i'll have the entire house to my self and wont need to chew gum at home. big whoop.

"Bad Breath is just like any other disease"

i beg to differ-other diseases are accepted. BB is not.

[/u]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic