Your Email Address:

First Name:

Suffering Christians

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
YuckMouth
Total Newbie

Suffering Christians

Post by YuckMouth »

Galatians 1:3-5
English Standard Version (ESV)
3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave himself for our sins to deliver us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

James 1:2-4
2 Count it all joy, my brothers,[a] when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4 And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Romans 8:16-18
16 The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him. 18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

Revelation 21:4
4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

Romans 8:38-39
38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Corinthians 16:23-24
23 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you. 24 My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen.

DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

These are great. The book of job is also very inspirational. I think that god gave us these problems for a reason. I know he gave it to me for a reason. I hope that he will take it away from me, eventually though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic