Your Email Address:

First Name:

S.O.S

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
Zombie
Total Newbie

S.O.S

Post by Zombie »

Yesterday i came across old pictures of me, pics i took with friends in close quarters, laughing, joking and breathing into each others faces without a single reaction. I cried my eyes out cos i miss those days. Halitosis has turned me into a shadow of my former self, im watching my life waste and i cannot do anything about it all cos of BB....last year by this time i didnt even know wat halitosis means but all i do now is spend every waking moment thinking about how i smell of shit, from dusk till dawn my mind is always on halitosis, its killing me and doing it slow and painfully too......... I have tried every single remedy but bb still persist, getting stronger by day........ IM TOTALLY HELPLESS!!!!!
FRIENDS, PLS HELP ME OUT WITH IDEAS ON HOW TO CURE THIS DISEASE AND HOW TO COPE WITH THE ISOLATION............AND PLS HOW DO I JOIN THE FACEBOOK SECRET GROUP????

GOD HELP US ALL!!!

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Anyone who wants to join the facebook group just pm me, Deebo, or jimi. We will send you a link to our page, add you on our friend's list and add you to the group.
I'll send you a link, check your PM
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

How is it secret if new people can sign up to this site and then immediately be allowed to join the Facebook thing?

I'm not being critical, but just wondering how it works.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

halitosisux wrote:How is it secret if new people can sign up to this site and then immediately be allowed to join the Facebook thing?

I'm not being critical, but just wondering how it works.
It is secret because only members in the group can see what's posted there and who's in there. In any way you put it there's no way really to prevent someone from joining just on the basis that they're new, unless there's a legitimate reason why we would think they're spammers.

It would've been great if "old" members like yourself gave it a try to at least see what it's all about and see whether or not you liked it (you have nothing to loose really), but unfortunately that's not the case.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I would really like to join it. There was a time when we had a chat window on the BBH front page and many of us would go in there most evenings and have a nice time just chatting and relating. It was great even though the window itself could be a bit tedious to use.

I hate the thought that someone I know might figure out who I am if they ever visit this forum and then sneak into that group to confirm it. Anyone trying to find out about BB related matters would soon find their way to this forum - as I did. Sorry if that seems paranoid, but my life is still a very upside down tangled mess from trying to cover up my warped existence of decades suffering with BB. I can never be a normal person, it's all gone too far for me.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Totally understand your concerns, but if privacy is really an issue for you you don't even have to post any pics or anything that could reveal your identity to anyone. So really there's no reason why each and everyone of us here shouldn't join the group, which is a place to sociolize and feel part of a community instead of hiding in isolation which brings all kinds of thoughts, including thoughts of ending our lives.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I agree and I'm glad you understand why I've asked these questions.
As soon as I've got a spare couple of hours, I might join up. I have never joined Facebook and have no idea how all these social things work, except for instant messenger type apps.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

We can't wait to have you and everyone else on the group join us. We're all amazing people, for the fact alone that we're dealing with this on a daily basis and still manage to stay positive.

Just so know it really takes only a few minutes to create an account.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Thanks jess! I agree it's a different thing altogether to interact in real-time. I'll have more spare time soon and promise to join up when that time comes. I'll easily get addicted to it I think.

I was so excited when I found this forum, being able to openly discuss things for the first time. I still feel excited about having this opportunity, and the real-time conversations are what's missing I think.

I hope more people will join up!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I just noticed there's not much of a mention about the Facebook group on the front page of this site. Maybe a banner would help bring more people over.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

halitosisux wrote:I just noticed there's not much of a mention about the Facebook group on the front page of this site. Maybe a banner would help bring more people over.
I agree. There used to be one on the front page but it seems like it's been removed; not sure why.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

Last edited by Stankie on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Glad you joined Stankie. We're still hoping for more people to join.

Come on people don't think you're too good to be socializing with other sufferers like yourselves...
the_winter_soldier
Junior

Re: S.O.S

Post by the_winter_soldier »

Zombie wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm Halitosis has turned me into a shadow of my former self, im watching my life waste and i cannot do anything about it
I can't tell you how accurately this describes my situation, its been years since i got bb that i have a hard time remembering who i used to be.
i have planned a summer vacation to ibiza this year though, i want to forget about this issue for a few weeks and live a little, have a smile & enjoy some music.
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic