Your Email Address:

First Name:

Freedom.

Here you can pray for yourself, for others, to Jesus, Alah, Jahve, Krishna, Buda etc
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Freedom.

Post by hopelessone »

Father grant freedom from the chains of oppression, fear, pain, sorrow, suffering, and sickness. Moooove as only You can, in the name of Jesus name, amen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AneBePqcAj4

“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Father, mooooove as only You can in each desperate heart, mind, and soul. Pour out Your healing as a healing balm. Replace sorrow with Your joy, raise beauty from these ashes. Be the Lifter of our heads, and strengthen and sustain us in the name of Jesus, amen.

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-jIQsAoQt4
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
YuckMouth
Total Newbie

Post by YuckMouth »

Amen and Amen
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re:

Post by hopelessone »

YuckMouth wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:31 pm Amen and Amen
Amen brother. God bless you!!
winter
Sheriff

Re: Freedom.

Post by winter »

Hopelessone, how are your church friends?

I have seen people of faith do some amazing things because god wants them to.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

winter wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:52 pm Hopelessone, how are your church friends?

I have seen people of faith do some amazing things because god wants them to.
Hi winter. For many reasons I don't attend church. I watch online services, etc.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

[/quote]

Hi winter. For many reasons I don't attend church. I watch online services, etc.
[/quote]

I know your feeling hopelessone. I was a fervent server of the Lord. Since, I have this issue I am embarrass to attend church. I go ones in a will. I'm hoping for a breakthrough. The devil has throw his best shot on me. But we will get a breakthrough. Keep declaring the word of God till you see a light in the darkness. Feed your spirit with the word of God till your neck can be so big that you can break this yoke of the enemy of your neck. Don't give up, the battle is not yours. The only thing that the Lord is seeking of you is for you to seek his face more often, so He can reveal to you, how to conquer this thing. That's what I am doing everyday, so I can get a solution for us all.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Gluten-free wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:23 pm
[/quote]

I know your feeling hopelessone. I was a fervent server of the Lord. Since, I have this issue I am embarrass to attend church. I go ones in a will. I'm hoping for a breakthrough. The devil has throw his best shot on me. But we will get a breakthrough. Keep declaring the word of God till you see a light in the darkness. Feed your spirit with the word of God till your neck can be so big that you can break this yoke of the enemy of your neck. Don't give up, the battle is not yours. The only thing that the Lord is seeking of you is for you to seek his face more often, so He can reveal to you, how to conquer this thing. That's what I am doing everyday, so I can get a solution for us all.
[/quote]

It's inexplicable, this kind of suffering. It's like having leprosy or the woman in the Bible who bled twelve years and was an outcast because of it. What makes it worse, is NOBODY (doctors, dentists included) can or will help or even acknowledge it. So we are left on our own, obsessing about this curse-ed thing that plagues us. If I ever got my hands on it, this is what I'd like to do (it's a meme i saw on here that almost had me on the floor LOL'ing)

Image[/img]
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

hopelessone wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:50 pm
Gluten-free wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:23 pm
[/quote]

It's inexplicable, this kind of suffering. It's like having leprosy or the woman in the Bible who bled twelve years and was an outcast because of it. What makes it worse, is NOBODY (doctors, dentists included) can or will help or even acknowledge it. So we are left on our own, obsessing about this curse-ed thing that plagues us. If I ever got my hands on it, this is what I'd like to do (it's a meme i saw on here that almost had me on the floor LOL'ing)

Image[/img]
[/quote]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic