Your Email Address:

First Name:

Never thought I would post here...

All the good days that you have, something good happened instead of depressed days with bad breath
Speak_no_evil

Never thought I would post here...

Post by Speak_no_evil »

A while back I'd asked for some advice pertaining to anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills. I think the over all consensus was to stay away.

Well, I went ahead and began treatment and let me tell you...it has helped tremendously. The BB is still here but I'm not as obsessed about it. I have been able to laugh and converse with co-workers with only minimum anxiety.

I still have not so great days but I make it through. I was even able to confide in someone about the anxiety surrounding my BB. Something I thought I'd never be able to do. He (my cousin and best friend) all but confirmed my breath is bad but told me to try not to focus on it too much. Which is where those little pills come in at.

I spent the day with my friend and her kids yesterday and only thought about it a little but all in all had a great time. I spent the last few weekends with family thought about it some but was still able to not obsess and have a decent time.

My BB has not gone, but the anxiety surrounding it has begun to subside for now. I hope I can keep this up. \:D/

Almost 3 months post tonsillectomy...no avail.
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

Hey there....... are you still on the anti-depressants........... I think I might have to get on them too to be able to get through the day.
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

Being strong psychologically is the key to this problem of ours.As long as those pills have no side effects either long term or short term for that matter then great.
Unfortunately getting your self stronger without pills is very hard but it can be done,it does require a completely radical way of thinking some here turn to religion other simply look deeper into their lives and relationships and keep only what is important to them and ignore how the rest of the world behaves towards them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic