Your Email Address:

First Name:

A few good things recently

All the good days that you have, something good happened instead of depressed days with bad breath
arawrebirth20
Total Newbie

A few good things recently

Post by arawrebirth20 »

I have only posted a couple of things here,but wanted to share a very small thing that made me very happy recently.
I am a healthcare worker and unfortunately have to breathe in patients face alot.There is no getting around talking to them and I witness bad reactions everyday.But,I had a really nice lady that needed someone to talk to about her home situation and I was eager to help and maybe connect with someone.She proceeded to vent to me for like 30 minutes never once signaling that my breath bothered her!She repeatedly thanked me for listening and I even went back later that day to check on her and she seemed to enjoy my company.I know that doesnt seem like much,but in the past couple years I have really suffered socially as I am sure you all are familiar.for unrelated reasons,I have lost contact with much of my family and feel lost sometimes.Any human connection is precious to me,so I always try to hold things like this close.Thanks for reading!