Your Email Address:

First Name:

**** the world

All the good days that you have, something good happened instead of depressed days with bad breath
OneDay111
Sheriff

**** the world

Post by OneDay111 »

Who gives **** if we have bad breath.

Its time you change your mindset, **** the world. Go out there talk to people in their faces. Punish them, for life is short. Dont go about your life hiding in your cave finding the cure.

Talk to people, talk to as many as you can. Not everyone in this world is ignorant.

Does someone like you? and you constantly think about your bad breath, well **** your bad breath. If they cant smell it +1. Live your life.

Stop complaining and get out there and talk to every single person that comes within a proximity of 20 meters.

Stop punching yourself in the face trying to find the cure. Confidence, love and belief is the real cure.

Go out there and live your life.

One Day One Day....
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

what a coincidence....that's EXACTLY what i did today...with someone in my family, as a matter of fact....you'd a thought he was gonna cough himself into a tizzy.....so i finally confronted him...and i said point blank, it's my BREATH, right? And KEPT talking to him....re-lent-less-ly (thinkin' "handle it ya moronic ig'nant ignoramus") guess what he said when i confronted him? He said he has a cold. Ok, liar, then you don't mind if i talk yer ears off, do ya'? uh-huh (he sooooooo deserved that)

Ugh! Image
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Talking to people and being myself is what gets me reactions that make me feel horrible. Living my life like I want to isn't an option.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

me too...i always forget i have bb.....but whoop, there they be, those reminders....

i'm starting to feel more like OneDay about it...it's a survival tool.....
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Its all about how we perveive ourselves and how we would like to be perceived by others. If we never minded others perceiving us as people who are smelly, then BB would never become the problem that is it for us in the first place.
Its like a phobia, that probably initiated in childhood by some painful experiences and the rest was just waiting to happen.

Its so ironical that what is actually nothing more than an annoying nuisance to OTHERS, is actually devastating OUR lives instead. And most of the time we ourselves cant even smell it, or even get others to admit it!

OD, if you can manage to sustain this mentality towards your BB, then you can even use your BB to your advantage. It totally depends how you visualise yourself while having this problem.
My attitude was always to try find the key to open the door, rather than break the door down, but I know that eventually my patience would have worn out and I'd have to take a whole new approach and mindset like this one.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

mike987 wrote:Talking to people and being myself is what gets me reactions that make me feel horrible. Living my life like I want to isn't an option.
I know plenty of people who have bad breath and it doesnt affect them. They think of it as nothing, like being fat.
One Day One Day....
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

that's an excellent perspective.....or way of looking at it
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

I live everyday to get to the end of the day......... I breathe a hugh sigh of relief in the evening after work when I can go home. I look forward to the weekend more than most....... just so I can be on my own. I get alarmed when I know I have a meeting the following day.......... is life worth living?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic