Your Email Address:

First Name:

Success despite chronic bb

All the good days that you have, something good happened instead of depressed days with bad breath
jess
Sheriff

Success despite chronic bb

Post by jess »

People at first I didn't want to post this coz I didn't want to give too much info about myself. But I want to encourage everybody on this site especially the younger ones not to give up on anything you guys want to do for your future to better your life. I'm not sure if I posted this info here before but since I finished high school I went to college. No need to say it was hell because of this bb. Some semester I only took one or two classes because I couldn't handle the pressure of going to school full time with this shameful condition. I also ended up repeating some classes all because of my bb, not because I wasn't smart enough. But through all that I never gave up on my career and myself and this past May I GRADUATED college and got my bachelor degree. If it wasn't for bb I would'have done it in half the time but I am still so proud of myself because I know the hell I had been going through in school and I did not give up.
Thankfully I graduated from a field that's in demand and I'm hopeful that I will soon get a job and make more money now . So please anyone who's in school now, will be soon, or thinking of going back, you guys can do it despite of our condition. It's gonna be hard for sure but don't give up

aues
Master

Post by aues »

Congratulations.

Go out and find the root of your problem. I'm sure it's not unsolvable. And if you have the money fly to Istanbul to Dr. Aydin Murat.
deebo

Post by deebo »

i'm curious to know what the career is . One with less social stresses due to this bb issue ?
HigherThoughts
Advanced

Post by HigherThoughts »

Congrats Jess. Good luck with whatever career you choose to pursue. I am pursuing a career path that allows me to work for myself in the comfort of my home. When I start to make good money then I will be able to afford a lot of tests to see what problems can possibly cause my bb.
deebo

Post by deebo »

with the upcoming universal medical coverage (fingers crossed it doesn't get cut) , many of us could begin to consider other occupations ,even just part time .
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Thank you guys. Yes now it's gonna be easier for me to dedicate more time and resources toward fiding a cure.
@ deebo: Actually it is not one with less social stresses. But really it doesn't matter which career someone chooses. As long as it's something they want to do and they get an education, and not letting bb take over their lives completely, that's what really matters
deebo

Post by deebo »

@jess . right . the optimal word there is probably "want" . the majority of us work below our skill level and pay grade due to this . Although I'll be the last to be pessimistic, many people with strong malodor find relief when done with school only to have it reignited when in the average work place setting .

hopemovo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic