Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm a happy girl

All the good days that you have, something good happened instead of depressed days with bad breath
corrin

Post by corrin »

Hey, good for you! I just turned 20 in April and I've only been on one date. I also haven't had my first kiss :( . I cannot wait to find a guy that I like who respects my halitosis issue and is willing to overlook it. However, I also wonder about the impact it will have on him. Like what if I embarrass him in front of his friends and family with my breath (and body odor)?

sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

kimmieA wrote:I'm glad you're still pretty social. Really, things like this can be overlooked. I promise. I have bb and I just got married last year. It's really been amazing to see that my husband can overlook my insecurities. But that's what being married is about, no?
Im married for 13 yrs & were still strong. He use to comment about my bb but not anymore cause he sees how consistint I am when I brush & floss & rinse ang reguarly & seeing the dentist ( alot more than he does & still have fresh breath which I will never know).
But I have to admit I dont look forawrd to functions cause I know there is talk about my bb behind my back. Do you mind me asking what you do for a living? If you ever feel like venting or asking anything you can pm me.
Thanks
rich1988

Post by rich1988 »

I wouldnt say im particularly hideous looking and Im not fat either but its been 3 and a half years since my last girlfriend and to be honest I ended it because of the bad breath, not so much because she had a huge problem with it but because for me always having to try and clean my mouth, avoid breathing towards her so she didnt smell it etc just became really stressful for me.

I havent really been looking for anyone since because I just think the same thing would happen, I really wonder sometimes if perhaps If two people with bb would be suited to each other? (obv not just because of that they would have to be compatible as well :P)
josef5111

Post by josef5111 »

i have a lot of friends some of them i like to stay with them because they dont make any reactions so i think they can't smell my bb, but i hate others who are so sensitive they can smell my bb from distances even when i am feeling fresh they can detect it, so i hope your new boy friend is not sensitive to bb
Smilingagain
Advanced
Re: I'm a happy girl

Post by Smilingagain »

hungrygirl wrote:I have a date tomorrow (cant stop smiling).

@hungrygirl, ... "(cant stop smiling)" it look's like you actually borrowed that phrase from my username .

Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

I don't think she's here anymore
Golbahar
Junior

Post by Golbahar »

I 'm 30. And never kissed guy.. and I alwayes refuse date and say no.. becouse i afraid they smell my bb and then cut. It's terrible for me..
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Golbahar wrote:I 'm 30. And never kissed guy.. and I alwayes refuse date and say no.. becouse i afraid they smell my bb and then cut. It's terrible for me..
And u live in iran? That doesn't help at all
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Honestly, before I got this problem myself, persistent BB would definitely be a deal breaker for me. I wonder how people with severe BB find a partner who can overlook it.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

winter wrote:Honestly, before I got this problem myself, persistent BB would definitely be a deal breaker for me. I wonder how people with severe BB find a partner who can overlook it.

Aren't you married?
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

crazy4it wrote:
winter wrote:Honestly, before I got this problem myself, persistent BB would definitely be a deal breaker for me. I wonder how people with severe BB find a partner who can overlook it.

Aren't you married?
I'm not.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

winter wrote:
crazy4it wrote:

Aren't you married?
I'm not.
Oh ok I thought I remembered you.mentioning you had a bf
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic