Your Email Address:

First Name:

How many people have you attacked today?

All the good days that you have, something good happened instead of depressed days with bad breath
Troy

Post by Troy »

You are not alone busted. When my breath is really bad it can be smelled form a few meters away too and I actually think that even though most people here dont think so, there breath can probably be smelled from a fair distance away also.

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Troy wrote:You are not alone busted. When my breath is really bad it can be smelled form a few meters away too and I actually think that even though most people here dont think so, there breath can probably be smelled from a fair distance away also.
That's what I actually think too. In the beginning I didn't really pay much attention to all the reactions I got, but now that I do, I see people reacting all the time when I say somethin. If someone is farther away it just takes more time for that person to react. I only found out after years that it was really that bad. But maybe it's better if they don't read this, because if they start becomin paranoid about it like me, they'll go crazy.
rdamech

Post by rdamech »

Have you any of you guys try tea tree oil or hydrogen peroxide? I've suffered from bad breath for over 15 years and have found my holy grail in these two products.

You should also try to clean your nasal passages and the back of the throat of stagnating mucus. Do that with a sinus irrigator, it really works.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic