Your Email Address:

First Name:

raw food

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
rafa
Total Newbie

raw food

Post by rafa »

hello everybody , This is amazing , thanks jimmy. I don't really know how to use this site .
I was wondering if anybody has tried eating only rawfood for for at least a month. I haven't done it . I was thinking on starting today, that could really change my flora. Some people claim it to be the cure to all diseases and mucous the cause of all. And acording to them anything cooked produces mucous in the body.
I was also gonna try the therabreath products but it seems some people here have tried it with no luck. too bad . The k12 sounds good. What about the rest of therabreath products?
I'm glad for smileyguy and I'll probably try his methods , my only problem is that I live in Peru and for some of the products I'll have to wait and pay more (shipping costs), not big deal.
Nobody is talking much about thick saliva , flem , post nasal drip. I have very thick saliva and flem on my throat 24/7. My nose feels fine though , I breath normally thru it. I want to try the Pulsatile nasal Irrigator. Did anybody try it? Are there any better and cheaper methods of getting rid of it?
Ps: I've been told many times I have bad breath since I was little.

AW
Junior

Post by AW »

The therabreath products are bs. No one has had any real luck with them. In fact when I've tried the products they made my breath even worse. You could try if you want depending on the magnitude of your bad breath. But in my opinion I would stay away from them. They only market them to make money not to cure bad breath.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Wow, Peru -one of my favourite countries ever 8)

I've tried the standard Thera products -they're mediocre,
won't help much to fight severe bb :|

You should come to the chats on Sundays
(3PM Peru time I think)

/Karl ](*,)
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

i dont know if they sell it in peru but I know that you can get it online there are these things called neti pots and they do the same as the pulse nasal irrigators they're just not electric. It looks kinda like a tea pot and you put warm water in it with salt and they even have a neti plus solution with zinc and grapefruit seed extract that i add. It does the trick for me and if the bb is caused by anythign nasal this would solve it. I've never tried a raw died but i dont believe that restricting myself from most food is something i can stick with for the rest of my life. I am using chlorella and spirulina though and it has really worked well. I am now looking into adding more chlorophyll to my diet because its the only thing that has worked for me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic