Your Email Address:

First Name:

fillings

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
yeagermeister
Junior

fillings

Post by yeagermeister »

Has anyone had any luck with having silver fillings removed?

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have them removed years ago all of them and it helped a lot, my whole body felt better without amalgam in my teeth, but the mercury has poisoned my body. It can go deeply into the tissue. You can not remove it just by puting out all mercury fillings. And watch out how are they removed. You do not want to swallow them like i did during the dentist work.

Some dentists are so lame.

One more thought AMALGAM means mercury plus other ingridients. And mercury is one of the most poisonous stuff you can find and some dentist are still using it and filling our teeth. What a lame thing to do.

Probably someone will sue somebody in America soon because of this. I would. I still think that amalgam fillings are responsible for my bad breath. Even if they are removed now. The problem lies in my mouth and throat where my amalgam fillings were.

:-k
yeagermeister
Junior

Post by yeagermeister »

Did you try any type of mercury detox? I`m thinking of having my fillings replaced,but i`m afraid of spending money on it, without it making much of a difference.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

no I did not try any detox. Only homeopathy when I saw that the mercurius causes the same symptoms as we all have - bad breath. I immediately removed all my fillings.

It is better for your overall health, mercury in fillings can cause many ailments. Search the internet.
Ice
Advanced

remove fillings?

Post by Ice »

Hey jimi, just wanted to ask you,...u removed all your filllings at the dentists office??firs I would like to know, what exactly did u do?the dentist removed them, and replaced them or just removed them??
and with which one did u replace hthem,what material,I read something...but I don't know what kind of fillings I have?they look kinda black,grey,iron material??Which others materials are there?what do u suggest is the best I read something about some people being allergic to this?do u know any link that has photos with all different fillings,...Cause I'm thinking of removing (I have just one), and don't know should I replace it???
thankx
:-k
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

they replaced my fillings with white composite ones, every dentist nowadays have them.

I do not know if you will feel any difference but still mercury is poison.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic