Your Email Address:

First Name:

bb and ketones

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?

bb and ketones

Post by Guest »

Almost everywhere I look, BB is spoken of as a symptom of the mouth, tongue, throat, etc etc..but not of the digestive tract. For a long time, I would scoff bitterly at remedies like mouthwash, peppermint tea, etc ...because I felt that my problem was digestive. I (sometimes) noticed, and it was pointed out to me, that I have bb when I have not eaten... I didn't know why this would be the case, until I learned about ketones and accidentally found that eating carbohydrates, especially simple sugars, seemed to be effective for relatively short durations. Spinach, and cholorophyll in general was also effective. Later, I learned that this phenomenon is quite common in diabetics who cannot burn sugar for energy and hence produce ketones.

I do not know what the answer is. And in fact, after coming here, I am convinced that the causes are a lot more complex than I suspect. Sometimes it seemed to me that it was clearly digestive...but other days, even when I have done everything right, things go wrong...and sometimes even vice-versa. Scrapping my tongue has been very effective... Which would have no real connection to ketones I would guess (?).

The uncertainty is unsettling...as I feel I am stummbling in the dark. If anyone can offer their experience, it would be helpful.

-Ankur ](*,)

...forgot to mention

Post by Guest »

...and I am not diabetic, but doctors did tell me on occasion that I have low blood sugar.

...and I am one of those lucky people who had mercury fillings. I had them as a kid around nine or ten and they thankfully were on in teeth which subsequently fell out. As a kid, I was sickly all the time...I had headaches, dizziness and bags under my eyes for no good reason. And my grandmother would often tell me I had bb!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic