Your Email Address:

First Name:

Why si bad breath worst in the afternoon and in the evening

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
mindspace
Advanced

Why si bad breath worst in the afternoon and in the evening

Post by mindspace »

Many people have this.In the morning after we eat the breath is mild.After lunch the breath is worst,also in the evening.The breath is better when we eat,but not that good for those of us that have chronic halitosis,how to reduce that,and how to reduce patogenic bacteria-diet doesn't help,also chlorxedine digluconate doesn't help and if i use it after one hour i have awfull smell from mouth.Maybe we should eat 5 times per day in small amounts,that only reduce i think the worst bad breath,not the whole problem.

Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Yes, I agree. When I eat I don't feel any BB, feel really confident. The fact is that the food neutralize the BB, the mouth chemistry. But this only carry on for about 2 hours........... When I eat I feel really confident.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

And I can see a difference in breath compared to the morning and afternoon, but I think is because I have to go to school in the morning, social life, so my anxiety level increases and my BB gets worse, or at least I believe so, because of halitophobia and paranoia........... in afternoom I stay home, so I don't stay thinking about BB all the time, it definitely make a change
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

I have tested for those bacteria below the gums and i have a lot and that's my problem.I only floss and rinse with water and it's a little better.All toothpastes makes my mouth like I have a chemical bomb in my mouth and feel awful taste.If i can't smell my breath does that mean that the problem is only oral-gum disease in my case.Maybe i can see the difference between morning and afternoon-that;s because at work I have more hours without eating in the afternoon.And at work the levels of halitophobia are high-that increase the problem.
forced2balone

Post by forced2balone »

I do believe that my breath is the worst in the morning. But how do I know, I can't smell it. I think I have bb 24/7. I live alone. I usually don't find out until after I leave the house and then I forced to speak. Sometimes I want to use sign language or write notes to ask 4 what I want.
I'm afraid to eat in public
Afraid to use my cell phone in public
Afraid to go away and share a hotel with friends
Afraid to kiss
Afraid to smile it might invite someone to have a conversation with me
Afraid to talk 2 a doctor 2 get help
Afraid to eat, afraid to eat lunch at work
Afraid to brush my teeth at work if I use gum or mints people will cough

I just want to live and enjoy some of these things - I'm not getting younger.
I hope to be free of this disease and experience happiness
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic