Your Email Address:

First Name:

Good method to get out Tonsil stones and background story

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
sandspiegel
Junior

Good method to get out Tonsil stones and background story

Post by sandspiegel »

Hey guys,
I was able to partially "get rid" of my bad breath by using the Tung Brush and Gel. You can read my Story here:

viewtopic.php?t=5825

But there is still something left that I can't get rid of.
Almost everytime I swallow (about 70% or 80% of the time) there is a bad taste at the back of my throat for a couple of seconds. It goes away after about maybe 4 or 5 seconds and everything is back to normal. During those 5 seconds or so when I try to breath into my nose, I can sense a bad smell, so I can smell my own breath. It's about the same bad smell that I had at the back of my tongue before using Tung Brush and Gel. After this short period amount of time I don't have bad breath anymore (at least my mum tells me so) and also I can't smell this bad smell anymore. It's only during this short amount of time. I'm afraid that people can smell it when I breath out of my Nose or mouth, so everytime this happens and there are people around me I just hold in my breath for about 5 seconds and only then breath out which can be really weird especially when I'm lying in the bed with my girlfriend. I mean what will she think if she would notice it that I hold my breath?
Now there is no or almost no bad smell at the back of my Tongue and I was wondering where the hell this is coming from then??? And I have this since I was little, since I was 10 or so (if I remember correctly), hell maybe even all my life and I just didn't take it seriously back then.
I think that maybe the tonsils could have something to do with this? However no matter how I look I can't see any tonsil stones. Even when doing the AAAAA thing I can clearly see my tonsils but no tonsil stones...

Any of you guys have experienced this? I can't find any good information about this.

EDIT after months of trying different methods out to get out tonsil stones:

First off, just because you don't see any Tonsil Stones doesn't mean that they aren't there like in my case, I couldn't see any tonsil stones but my tonsils were full of them as I discovered.

Thanks to the syringe I found on Amazon I can get my Tonsil Stones out pretty easy and almost without gagging:

http://www.amazon.de/Spritze-gebogene-S ... ze+gebogen

I can reach areas with it, that I could not ever reach with my hands or other tools that come to my mind. So right now I just use water and spray it into all holes of my tonsils. I was relieved and at the same time disgusted how much sh*t there was hiding inside and behind my tonsils. I got out probably over 25 or so tonsil stones in all sizes. Now the disgusting taste when I swallow has disappeared and the area where the tonsils are just feels a lot cleaner now. I never had that in my life since that disgusting taste after swallowing is there since I was a child, so it's a big relieve.

So after all the years of suffering I might have found something that actually helps me to eliminate my problem (hopefully):

1. Tung Brush + Gel against the stench on my Tongue

2. The Syringe I mentioned above to get out Tonsil Stones

Now the real test comes on the weekend where I'm gonna meet my friends and we go out. Right now at work I didn't get any noticeable reactions since I started to use the syringe but hey who knows. I don't get my hopes up too high though since I was disappointed so often fighting this nightmare.
Last edited by sandspiegel on Tue May 27, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

That's exactly what I would feel until I had my tonsils removed. I'm not sure how much that feeling of crappy air rushing up into the nose translates into odour that others can smell, but it's always a possibility that it can be detected in exhaled breath.

Can you see any of your tonsils crypts? That's where any stones will be hiding. I have heard of people having a tonsillectomy and finding out from the surgeon that they were packed full of stones, but they were unaware of this before the tonsils were removed. So if you can't see your crypts, that doesn't mean you don't have any tonsil stones.
sandspiegel
Junior

Post by sandspiegel »

Yes I can see a little but not very much. Also I saw a video on youtube where at first it didn't look like this guy had any tonsil stones but after a couple of seconds you could clearly see them. Man that's so disgusting but I think this really could be the case with me.
I think I'm gonna need to see a doctor about this.

this is the video I was talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvj3CAof3k8

P.s I read that gargling with Vinegar dissolves tonsil stones. Did anybody try it out yet?

EDIT:

I just spend some time in front of the Mirror and with a cotton stick tried to expose some of the tonsil stones. Well and I was able to get one of those suckers out (the only one I could see with a lot of effort). It was really small but the stench that was coming from it was horrible! Unbelievable how much such a little piece of crap can stink. And it also had a really good hiding place and it was rather difficult to get it out. But the place where it was hiding was about the place where I would feel this disgusting taste when I swallowed.
The question is, how many more are hiding there?
Do you guys know of some good techniques to clean those suckers out?
sandspiegel
Junior

Post by sandspiegel »

Ok guys I finally visited an ENT doctor and he said that my tonsils have holes in them where tonsil stones can develop. However he couldn't see any. He said that I can take my index finger and poke around the tonsils to get them out. However he won't do an tonsillectomy because of this (which I hoped he would).
So going home disappointed I did what he told me. Took my index finger and poked around the tonsils and got some of those suckers out. But there was still something off in taste when I swallowed (although it got better after I did it). I did a little research on what I could do else. I read in a German forum of taking a syringe (of course without the needle) and prepare a salt mixture with water. 250 ml water and a half teaspoon of salt. Then take the syringe and inject the salt-water mixture into the holes of your tonsils (with a decent amount of pressure). And then I got the WOW moment. With that method I could take out about 10 or more of those suckers out (they just come out of the holes). Some of them were really huge and yeah they smelled like shit. After that I had a much cleaner feel after swallowing. So this method definitely works to get tonsil stones out.

So if you guys still have your tonsils, try it out. Even if you can't see any tonsil stones, it doesn't mean they aren't there, hiding in those holes like in my case.
sandspiegel
Junior

Post by sandspiegel »

Thanks to the syringe I found on Amazon I can get my Tonsil Stones out pretty easy and almost without gagging:

http://www.amazon.de/Spritze-gebogene-S ... ze+gebogen

I can reach areas with it, that I could not ever reach with my hands or other tools that come to my mind. So right now I just use water and spray it into all holes of my tonsils. I was relieved and at the same time disgusted how much sh*t there was hiding inside and behind my tonsils. I got out probably over 25 or so tonsil stones in all sizes. Now the disgusting taste when I swallow has disappeared and the area where the tonsils are just feels a lot cleaner now. I never had that in my life since that disgusting taste after swallowing is there since I was a child, so it's a big relieve.

So after all the years of suffering I might have found something that actually helps me to eliminate my problem (hopefully):

1. Tung Brush + Gel against the stench on my Tongue

2. The Syringe I mentioned above to get out Tonsil Stones

Now the real test comes on the weekend where I'm gonna meet my friends and we go out. Right now at work I didn't get any noticeable reactions since I started to use the syringe but hey who knows. I don't get my hopes up too high though since I was disappointed so often fighting this nightmare.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic