Your Email Address:

First Name:

Other than BB, what else are you struggling with???

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Grunge
Junior

Other than BB, what else are you struggling with???

Post by Grunge »

So, we all have something in common, Bad Breath; it's what's brought us all to this website. But, for the sake of finding more answers and taking an extra step into resolving our problem, I'm curious to know what other ailments we are currently struggling with, as I've come to believe that many of them are related to our BB.

Post nasal drip (PND), white tongue, dry mouth and metalic tastes are all common to most of us, but are we battling with other symptoms in our body? Ex: allergies, chronic headaches, fatigue, heartburn, acid reflux, brain fog, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity.

Also, what is your daily routine? Do you guys exercise, are you on medication, what does your diet consist of on a daily basis?

Anyway, hope you guys answer as I'm curious to know what else we have in common. I'm currently drinking Aloe Vera juice and it's working wonders for me. I've been a BB sufferer for over 20 years and have recently come to find out that the root of my problem was acid reflux (in other words, TOO MUCH ACID in my stomach). Hope to hear from you soon!

compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

Hello Grunge,

I definitely have stomach related problems. Heartburn, gastritis. Some food types give me allergy and headache for a while. Probably something like celiak disase. Have fatigue and brain fog almost all the time. Not sure if they are allergy related or due to depression.

I am currently on no medication. I really want to exercise on a regular basis but I cannot find the willpower and/or energy.

On my diet, I just try to avoid junk food and carbs.

On a final note Grunge, please read this guys blog. Don't buy anything from him but just read. He referrenced lots of medical articles. Your acid reflux might not be due to "TOO MUCH ACID" in your stomach.

http://chriskresser.com/what-everybody- ... tburn-gerd
thf
Junior

Post by thf »

Funny was just going to post this topic after reading something on another board.

I have nasal odor (which I do not have everyday, I can go months without it happening but bb always). I'm sure I have pnd but x-rays are always clear; I have severe headaches (I just read on another board that someone who has nasal odor as well suffers from headaches) at least twice a month that last for 3 days; I can not take any type of pill (e.g. pain reliever, vitamin) as they make my nasal odor 10x worse; I have not had a cold/flu in at least 10 years (weird), and before this I would always catch a cold at least a couple times a year; my tongue and teeth are in perfectly good condition.

I hope other with nasal odor post I would like to see what, if anything we all have in common.
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

I am ALWAYS tired.

I can sleep for 10 hours and still wake up feeling exhausted. Along with the stress of having BB and trying so hard to conceal it and breathe carefully it really doesn't help. I have noticed that when I exercise my energy is boosted but i really do not feel like taking care of myself lately. I always feel dirty even after a shower. I put on cologne and or shower gel that only seems to boost the stench towards others. my PND is bad this week, thick and annoying. ENT visit beginning of next month, looks like sinus surgery for me, don't know if that will cure me but it's another check...
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
ThinkPositive
Junior

Post by ThinkPositive »

i feel out of energy really quickly. i have indigestion, allergies, headaches, stomach pains
Bad Breath Oasis
Total Newbie

Post by Bad Breath Oasis »

For those of you who always feel tired regardless if you get the proper amount of sleep, READ THIS BOOK:

http://amzn.to/1up1Zfx

It changed my life.

In summary, Mark describes all you really need to know in order to reduce inflammation to your brain. This consists of everything from nutrition to creating an optimal sleeping environment.

I don't want to sound like a salesmen, so all I'm going to say is just read the reviews for yourselves.

If you have any questions, let me know.
Mangoes123

Post by Mangoes123 »

I have:
IBS
GERD
Rhinitis
Vit D3 defincy
Iron deficny
Grunge
Junior

Post by Grunge »

Hello everyone. Sorry i disappeared off the radar. I had cured my bb, but it's back and i wanted to share with everyone what i did to make it go away, and why it came back.
I suffered with bb for about 20 yrs and always kept excellent oral hygiene, but it never took my bb away. I found out my bb was coming from my stomach. I was always burping, even hours after i had eaten something. And had PND and Acid reflux as well. One day, i decided to do a detox. The type of detox i did was based off a webite on candida. It involved staying away from many enjoyable foods while on the cleanse/detox, and taking bentonite clay and psyllium husk to help cleanse your intestines. My diet for the first few days included a soup made mostly of vegetables...no meat. Although i did eat chicken at the end of the day...i'd get hungry. Anyway, has anyone ever tried to do a detox? We need to give our bodies and organs a break from the junk we eat everyday. Hope to hear from you all.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Hi grunge.....I have read ur old post in which u mentioned ur bad breath was caused by too much stomach acid..I'm thinking that I have low stomach acid because I cannot digest high protein food . can u please perform the baking soda test which is the step 3 test in this link
http://www.livestrong.com/article/49356 ... e-stomach/

I just want to know how accurate is the test, since you have confirmed that u have high stomach acid I can use ur result as a benchmark to very mine...
Take ur time and please post ur result here..thank you
jo317
Advanced

Re: Other than BB, what else are you struggling with???

Post by jo317 »

I've always been quite a sleepy person so I don't know if that is because of a certain thing or just because I'm a night owl.

Since I can remember, I haven't ever been able to burp. I figure this has something to do with something in my stomach/throat.

I've never experienced heartburn but think I may have LPR.

I used to get strep infections as a kid ALL the time. Last time I got strep it was so horrible that I tried two rounds of antibiotics, steroid shots and ultimately got my tonsils removed. I think it was this whole ordeal that may have made my bb worse actually.

Also, ever since I was in high school I had horrible neck pain. I finally went to see a chiropractor and they told me my neck was too straight. It didn't have the natural curve it was supposed to. After seeing her for a while I no longer have that pain, but its definitely still an issue. She also confirmed that neck issues can cause PND and ear issues because it often times doesn't allow for proper drainage.

My skin has always been an issue as well. Nothing seems to clear it up.

Used to have digestion issues but most of that has gone away since I stopped eating dairy. Now my bowel movements are almost too soft. That may have something to do with bb, not sure.
Grunge
Junior

Re: Other than BB, what else are you struggling with???

Post by Grunge »

Hey guys, i've made some recent discoveries and i want to share them with you. As i've stated in my previous comments, my BB had returned and i was able to make it go away with a detox, but then it came back cause i went back to old eating habits. So, i've recently discovered that food is the key to fixing our BB. And our problem, together food is all linked to our blood type. I've been reading up on blood type diets and how certain foods affect us either in a good or bad way according to our blood type. For example, if you are Type A (like me), dairy and beef are very bad for you. How? Type A tends to produce a lot mucous in our system, and the ingestion of dairy products just makes it worse. Beef makes Type A blood thicker, therefore leading to future problems with circulation and heart disease, whereas beef is beneficial in Type O. Crazy. I believe there are certain foods we are eating that is causing indigestion/heartburn/burping that is also causing our BB. Can you guys let me know what your blood type is? And maybe i can help find a list of the good and bad foods. I'm gonna be posting a new topic with this info soon so more can get to it.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic