Your Email Address:

First Name:

What was the owrst reaction you ever had?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
thanatos
God
What was the owrst reaction you ever had?

Post by thanatos »

At around 3:25, a reporter smells some bad breath saliva. I had a guy TWICE react violently like this guy did on the second sample he tested, minus the heaving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR54emoumy0

FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

"have you farted?"
"have you shit yourself?"
full blown grabbing of the nose and walking off.

pretty much sums up some of my days. Really humiliating and worse I can not smell it. Only sometimes I'll leave an area and come back and smell it.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
FedUp
God

Post by FedUp »

Today was great. A few people walked past the area where I was working.

I over heard

"what's that smell?"
"it must be the drains, or it's coming from somewhere in this room"

nice, just ****ing nice. and once again i can't smell a ****ing thing.

What is the point of life? really is it worth living this way.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
sandspiegel
Junior

Post by sandspiegel »

I just hate to be constantly aware of it the moment I step out my door. Especially when it comes to interacting with people my only goal is not to come too near and if they come to near then talk as little as possible and also turning the head a little to the side. Every nose sniffing, every cough, every nose scratching by others in close proximity makes me think that it's because of me. Man I am so tired of this shit! My mind is so obsessed with that problem that I don't enjoy going anywhere anymore but still my friends ask me out everytime though. Tomorrow I will probably go to a prom party. All my friends are excited and all I feel is no excitement at all but fear that I accidentally talk into a girls face and get those fu**ed up reactions we bb sufferers know of so well.
Man what a great life...
jamesmcavoy

hi sandspiegel

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hey sandspiegel ,
U said u got the whole tonsil stone gunk out with syringe .
As per my knowledge ,bb goes away rught then u remove stones then why are u afraid to go to party if u clean them already ??
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

sandspiegel wrote:Every nose sniffing, every cough, every nose scratching by others
Those are allergy reactions, they are allergic to you, it's got nothing to do with a bad odor. Do you cough after you take a smelly dump? No. Bad odors don't make people cough.

If a person starts coughing or their nose itch after being exposed to pollen or cats or any other allergen, will you assume the pollen/cat/etc has bad breath?
ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

My worst reaction was when I was getting some plaque scraped off my teeth and flossed at a dental college. They had me take a break cuz it was lunch time or they couldn't handle my breath or something lol... I went to acarl's Jr to order some food and my mouth felt and smelled TERRIBLE... I started to order and the guy just started coughing and hacking and waveing his hand by his face and had to walk away right in the middle of me ordering because stunk so bad... He came back to the register and I started talking again and he started having the same reactions, but he was able to get my order... Then he went straight to the girl and I think he was laughing and telling her how bad I stunk...

I've had a couple people look at me with a disgusting look on their face as they fan the air away from them... I've had lots of reactions where people plug and rub their noses.

One I would see a lot is when I am sitting by someone, they start smelling their armpits because they are wondering where the smell is coming from. Many times people would put their head down towards their lap, probably because they smell shit and are trying to see if their ass smells...

And I have heard lots of comments and people thinking someone farted in my car and things... One time I brought someone a chili dog after I ate a mine already and I breathed on him through my nose and he said something like" it smells like somebody shit in the chili dogs" or some kind of phrase like that lol.. And his chili dogs weren't even opened up yet...
Nespresso

Post by Nespresso »

so... I don't get direct reactions or side comments like i am reading above... but....

I always get people yawning

people look like they stop breathing

people cover their nose or touch their nose

people sort of stop talking... (and I am not talking either)

It's really weird.

As i mentioned multiple times, everyone I openly talked about this issue has told me I do not smell. Including my 5 year old. I am very confused :-k
ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

Remember, this is also a phobia, and not just a bad breath problem... There could always be the chance that you don't actually smell... I know there has to be some members on here that don't smell and developed this haliphobia somehow...
forced2balone

Post by forced2balone »

Worst reaction is when you're at a dinner party and everyone is eating and talking
Next thing you noticed that you are left at the table all by yourself. They just get up and leave including your date.
You're having a conversation with someone and they just stop talking and find some excuse to leave.
The coughing, the stares. The comments; My stomach hurt. I need some gum. I got a headache. Or they ask you if you alright. Wow I feel pretty good I didn't think I was sick.
Room Bus filler2
Junior

Post by Room Bus filler2 »

They cough when ever they see me.
They touch their heads or their stomach.
They sing sometimes or beat somethings like to wake me up lol.
They touch their nose.

While they keep setting or standing their place.
h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
happylife05
Junior

Post by happylife05 »

i got multiple comments coz of my Body & breath odor.

My colleague : this place is not for kids
My cousin : some people live with problems, they don't try to find solutions
Guy next to me at poker table : I hate this table, i hate this seat especially, this is a torture ( i stopped playing poker after this)

every time i hear these type of comments, i get depressed for days & feel like committing s*****e but, don't have guts to do that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic