Your Email Address:

First Name:

bacterial imbalance

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Soo
Total Newbie

bacterial imbalance

Post by Soo »

Hi

My halitosis is a bacterial imbalance in the gut

I know that probiotics might help me.
Anyone got more info?

Please help :?
Last edited by Soo on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

I have the same problem I think.

You need to go see a gastroenterologist and he will advise you on what medication to take.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Honey is helpful too. Dilute pure raw honey in water and drink it daily -- might take some time but it helps.
Soo
Total Newbie

Post by Soo »

You need to go see a gastroenterologist and he will advise you on what medication to take.
Are you taking a particular drug, and the drug was effective?
Honey is helpful too. Dilute pure raw honey in water and drink it daily -- might take some time but it helps.
I tried a lot of food, but none of them helped even honey
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Soo wrote:

Are you taking a particular drug, and the drug was effective?
I tried a lot of food, but none of them helped even honey
I'm not taking any drug right now -- still waiting for the results of the biopsy.

Will let you know if the dr puts me on meds.
james
Total Newbie

Bacterial Imbalance

Post by james »

Hi Everyone,

I had this problem once and found a probiotic that helps but you have to use it exactly as described on my site.

The problem I had was bacterial imbalance in the mouth, an oral imbalance caused partly by poor dental care and too much beer! The alcohol and smoking, if you smoke, creates a sulphur oral environment which smelly bad breath bugs love!

The alcohol also kills the good bacteria which I didn't know.

So a bit of a lifestyle change and some special oral probiotics does the trick. But it'll take several weeks to really come good.

If you want more info I've got some on my site. http://yanimon.com/probiotichealth/beatbadbreath.html

If you can't get a strong anti-microbial mouthwash use gin or vodka but you have to spit it all out! Drinking the stuff will kill good 'white hat' intestinal bacteria. Just follow the instructions I've posted on yanimon.com

Hope this helps some readers!

Cheers, James
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

James, thanks for your info, but is there any reason why you can't make a thread here and detail what's on your site instead?

I don't know what's on your site because I haven't looked, and I don't advise anyone else to either until we get a viable response.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

How did you know that it originates in your gut? I have BB caused by bacterial imbalance too, and the smell is far-reaching, I just shake my head at how bad it is. (I only smelled it once though when I went out of our house) It can be smelled from outside the gate of our house! But I think mine is just oral causes, because I feel no discomfort at all in my stomach and I have been to a dentist, ENT and an internist and they can't find anything.
Soo
Total Newbie

Post by Soo »

I'm not taking any drug right now -- still waiting for the results of the biopsy.
What type of biopsy؟
I mean Explain more
How did you know that it originates in your gut?
d.r told me I really do not know
But my BB is a great sign
My halitosis is too cold Weather

But BB is too little in hot weather !

How about you?
halitosiser

Re: Bacterial Imbalance

Post by halitosiser »

james wrote:Hi Everyone,

I had this problem once and found a probiotic that helps but you have to use it exactly as described on my site.

The problem I had was bacterial imbalance in the mouth, an oral imbalance caused partly by poor dental care and too much beer! The alcohol and smoking, if you smoke, creates a sulphur oral environment which smelly bad breath bugs love!

The alcohol also kills the good bacteria which I didn't know.

So a bit of a lifestyle change and some special oral probiotics does the trick. But it'll take several weeks to really come good.

If you want more info I've got some on my site. http://yanimon.com/probiotichealth/beatbadbreath.html

If you can't get a strong anti-microbial mouthwash use gin or vodka but you have to spit it all out! Drinking the stuff will kill good 'white hat' intestinal bacteria. Just follow the instructions I've posted on yanimon.com

Hope this helps some readers!

Cheers, James
drug dealers just ***k off!!
i've tried this BLIS K12 before.its a ****ing joke.its sweetness just make my BB worse.
DONT TRY IT!

***k off,drug sellsman!do a good thing!
Soo
Total Newbie

Post by Soo »

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

:(
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Soo wrote:
What type of biopsy؟
I mean Explain more

How about you?
Mine started when I used mouthwash. I think it made the bacteria in there become imbalanced, so now I have far reaching, room filling, lingering stale saliva smelling BB. It gets worse when I lack sleep, I didn't eat or my mouth is dry. For cases like bacterial imbalance, our only hope is to get that freaking bacteria in balance, which is almost impossible to do.
Trunks99
Advanced

Post by Trunks99 »

Soo wrote:
What type of biopsy؟
I mean Explain more

How about you?
Sorry man, I was abroad visiting my family.

Anyway, I got the results of my biopsy. Basically I went to a Gastroenterologist and he took a little tiny piece of tissue inside my stomach to analyze it and see if there was something wrong.

If you want to check for bacterial imbalance, you need to do a breath test. Go to a gastro-enterologist and ask him for a breath test.

So, my results came out negative -- which sucks. But he did find a gastritis and a mild reflux .. so doesn't help me that much. He said bad breath might come from reflux but he's not sure.

I've always had a bad digestion so the first thing that I wanted to check was my gut.

But now I'm thinking bad breath comes maybe from both reflux + post nasal drip.. or one of those.. Why am I suspecting post nasal drip? Because I always feel something that's stuck between my throat and the back my nose.
Soo
Total Newbie

Post by Soo »

Hello
I went to a gastroenterologist
And written test
Did you know that bad breath can be related to the immune system or not؟؟؟
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic