Your Email Address:

First Name:

how to check whether my breath smells

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
faz
Total Newbie

how to check whether my breath smells

Post by faz »

hello, I have BB..I want to know a reliable method to find out my bb condition...I believed in wrist method. That is licking the backside of my wrist and then smelling it..
but I was shocked when I found my little brother's saliva stink, despite his very fresh breath.. :-k sometimes my coated tongue saliva doesn't smell that much...I don't know what was going on..please tell me a reliable method to check my breath.[/b]

MrChips
Advanced

Post by MrChips »

There is no way of knowing how your breath smells. Iv suffered about 20 years and I still have no idea of the type, intensity or the lingering time. Its impossible,,,,
faz
Total Newbie

Post by faz »

I could find a breath checker on e-bay called ''tanita bad breath detector..It has 5 level scale and vary according to the volatile sulfur compounds produced by bacteria..I want to know whether this is reliable or anyone knows an other reliable method to get an idea about my breath..
nolagirl

Post by nolagirl »

I can smell my own breath when I cup my hand around my mouth and breath out through my mouth and then in through my nose very quickly over and over. Almost like how you would breath if you were hyperventilating or trying to pass out. How many people on here can smell their own breath? I'm sooo curious about that. What's the difference between those of us that can and can't? Any replies, even short, would be appreciated.
everhopeful81

Post by everhopeful81 »

I think I can also smell (part) of my breath when I cup my hands around my mouth. However, I don't think I get the full odour & honestly dont really know how bad it smells. If anyone is in London & wants honest feedback I would be keen to experiment as this is the first step in realising how bad it is & at what different times of day/after meals etc...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic