Your Email Address:

First Name:

Who in America has a Bad Breath Fetish?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie

Who in America has a Bad Breath Fetish?

Post by StinkyBoo »

I have a real weakness for pretty girls with natural BB Muah =P~

lookingforcure
Junior

Post by lookingforcure »

Lol... what the fuxk?

We are here to support each other through tough times and hopefully share good information to help find a cure...

How is this relevant in any way?

It did give me a , what the fux- kind of smile.

My honest opinion, no one likes a person with terrible breath. Bad I guess is okay if it smells like liquor if they've been drinking but if it smells like pure shit... how does one even contemplate having a fetish over it...

I'm all ears on this one
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie

Post by StinkyBoo »

Well same reason some people have a foot, fart, or ass fetishes just to name a few. And in my honest opinion I don't like alcohol breath I like natural bad breath and yes it's a fetish of mine I had it for years. Now I hope that answers your question.
shibby

bb fetish?

Post by shibby »

Stinkboo...you're a asshole..if you knew for one minute what we are going through. The nasty comments, the rude looks, people calling us dirty, then you would understand that there is nothing to like about bad breath.
GOD/ALLAH/BUDDHA/SATAN HAS GIVEN YOU FRESH BREATH....SO ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND STOP RIDICULING US!!!!
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie

Post by StinkyBoo »

U mad shibby because Ur breath stink? If U a pretty girl with bad breath make Urself known so I can ***k U good since I'm an asshole Muah <3 LoL
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so what is the problem Stinky booh, get regular girl and give her ATM, problem solved...

it was just a mater ot time these people came to our forum, probably this guy gets a hard on when looking at girls eating onions and garlic

sir, do you like specific smell, like dung, shit, foetid, offensive, sweet fetid, morning fetid smell?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie

Bad breath smell

Post by StinkyBoo »

I'm from USA and my favorite breath smells are dung, shit, foetid, Morning breath, and Just stale stinkies that's it =P~
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic