Your Email Address:

First Name:

Why do I still have bb?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
forced2balone

Why do I still have bb?

Post by forced2balone »

I've tried just about everything? Somethings may give me temporary relief, but now I think it's worst. Why isn't there just a simple solution? Like people think you just need to brush your teeth and use mouthwash.
Will I have this the rest of my life and why is it getting worst? Why do people smell my breath so far away when I'm eating? Am I a mouth breather? I'm afraid to eat/talk in public

Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

What have you tried so far? What surgeries have you had etc?
forced2balone

Post by forced2balone »

No surgeries. Root canals, regular cleanings, scaling and dental check up. My dentist say my teeth are not the problem. I had endoscopy and colonoscopy. Use various different mouthwash , toothpaste, gums and mints. Oil pulling. Medication flagyl.
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

Is the smell coming from your tongue? Do you have tongue coating? If you clean the tongue does the smell go away for a while? Have you checked your tonsils, like do they have stones or anything?
forced2balone

Post by forced2balone »

I can not smell my breath. But I think I have bb about 90 % of the time. My tongue is coated and I have tonsil stones. I use a tongue scraper. I think my breath smells fecal.
forced2balone

Post by forced2balone »

I can not smell my breath. But I think I have bb about 90 % of the time. My tongue is coated and I have tonsil stones. I use a tongue scraper. I think my breath smells fecal.
Corpsebreath
Advanced

Post by Corpsebreath »

One way to find out if the smell is coming from the tongue is to do the lick test. Lick your wrist with the back part of your tongue. Wait like 10 seconds. If there is a smell, it's coming from your tongue.

If you have tonsil stones, your tonsils could be the cause.
begoneBB
Total Newbie

Post by begoneBB »

Also, have you been tested for H-pylori?
badbreath123
Total Newbie

Post by badbreath123 »

dioxi care effectively?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic