Your Email Address:

First Name:

CURED WITH TONSILECTOMY?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
marija
CURED WITH TONSILECTOMY?

Post by marija »

Hi, I have bad breath, dentist says my mouth is healthy, so are my gums. Would having my tonsils removed will cure it? I have tonsil stones frequently

IAMFrustrated
Junior
Re: CURED WITH TONSILECTOMY?

Post by IAMFrustrated »

you are one of the luckiest because most of these guys which i have read thier posts had Tonsillectomy but they are not cured yet
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
marija

Post by marija »

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME,.I only ask,."How many people have and have not been cured by this method"?
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

ooh sorry misunderstanding

If you have frequent tonsil stones you must do it and get red of BB

i had a sinus surgery because the doctor told me and i had always sinus infection and i was ok only for one month while i was using Antibiotic

unfortunately bad breath come back now and it is worst than ever and still i am going to doctor to find a cure
The doctor told me my tonsils are OK but I have some white dots on the sides of my throat and I do not know that are they
he had some test and could not find any bacteria and the dentist also said my gums and teeth are very good

seriously it made me mad
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
marija

Post by marija »

i had my tonsilectomy 1.10.,.and I am CURED!!!! Thank you God :)
impactdial

Post by impactdial »

marija wrote:i had my tonsilectomy 1.10.,.and I am CURED!!!! Thank you God :)
Awesome! Considering you had tonsil stones, I suppose this was a good avenue to explore and congratulations that it worked.

I wondered if I could ask a few questions. Just interested how long you've been aware of the bad breath and how severe you thought it was? I honestly don't ever get tonsil stones, and the area seems to have a milder smell than my tongue, but I have heard that they can be lodged quite deep in.

Did you ever get nose smell aswell?

Thanks, and havea great bb free life :D
marija

Post by marija »

I had BB,.still from high school 25 years OR MORE !!!!
"Did you ever get nose smell aswell?"
yes I had
I had small tonsils,and tonsile stones was hidden ,,.i had very very much tonsile stones(hidden),.my doctor told me after the surgery: "I never see something like that"!!!! :shock:
sorry for my english :oops:
it's nice when you're talking ,...and that others do not rub your nose :P
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

:D :D :D

it is a greet news that you are cured
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
impactdial

Post by impactdial »

marija wrote:I had BB,.still from high school 25 years OR MORE !!!!
"Did you ever get nose smell aswell?"
yes I had
I had small tonsils,and tonsile stones was hidden ,,.i had very very much tonsile stones(hidden),.my doctor told me after the surgery: "I never see something like that"!!!! :shock:
sorry for my english :oops:
it's nice when you're talking ,...and that others do not rub your nose :P
Thanks, and well done for going through with the procedure!

Also thanks alot for coming back here with your results, it helps when there is more solid information as it can assist people in making the right choice to hopefully solve their issues!
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Hi

I had an appointment with ENT or HNO and request him an appointment for tonsilactomy but He rejected and said it is very dangerous
He said every year in Germany between 10 to 15 persons are dying due to bleeding and the op team can not sometimes stop the bleeding
Do you guys have any Idea about what he said
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
marija

Post by marija »

no bleeding with coblation method,,..don't be afraid please ,.I'am 40 years old,.the only problem with tonsilectomy is pain
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

IAMFrustrated wrote:Hi

I had an appointment with ENT or HNO and request him an appointment for tonsilactomy but He rejected and said it is very dangerous
He said every year in Germany between 10 to 15 persons are dying due to bleeding and the op team can not sometimes stop the bleeding
Do you guys have any Idea about what he said
It's because there are major arteries that run very close to the tonsils, so there is always a small risk that they could be cut. That's why doctors are hesitant of performing the surgery without good reason. If you want him to agree to do it, it's better to just lie and say that you often get sore throats and inflamed tonsils etc, rather than saying it's for your bad breath.
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

You are absolutely right but now it is a little bit late to make an excuse becuase he already proscribed me so many medicines for BB but none of them were effective I think I have to talk to family doctor to change the ENT ](*,) ](*,)

I do not know if it is acceptable or not :roll: :roll:
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Extrifformy
Total Newbie

Post by Extrifformy »

I had a tonsillectomy and my bad breath remained.

Just yesterday I had a tooth removed that had a crown on it. The dentist said the tooth was decayed and cracked.

I also have acid reflux and post nasal drip. But a major problem was this death in my mouth!

I am still healing from the extraction but I truly believe that bad breath can be caused by a number of things.

I will consistenty brush, floss, take probiotics (after antibiotics, which my doctor prescribed), drink tea, and cut down on sugars. For those of us with this chronic problem, we know that it is an ongoing battle until the right diagnosis/treatment is found.

Good luck!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic