Your Email Address:

First Name:

Do i have bb?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Ninawrt
Total Newbie
Do i have bb?

Post by Ninawrt »

Hi guys, i really wanna know something. I have since i was 10 a bad taste in my mouth, it's like i can 'taste' my own breath. And i also had tonsil stones but i got surgery for that when i was 15. But the bad taste didn't go away. I also can smell my own breath, if i "push" air to my nose i can smell my breath, and it stinks. But i've heard that you can't smell your own breath so idk what to think actually. I also asked my mom if i got bb but she said no.. Does all these things means i got bb or something else? (Sorry about my grammar i'm from the Netherlands 8-[ )

jo317
Advanced

Re: Do i have bb?

Post by jo317 »

I've been thinking the same thing. I always have a bad taste in my mouth but I started noticing this while I was in a relationship and am now worried I have only thought the whole thing up because I was being more intimate and anxious about it, or am exaggerating the problem. I asked my mom once and she said no, but she doesnt seem like someone to lie about something like that. Do you know kids.. cousins or kids you babysit maybe? I've read its good to ask them because there is less judgement and more honesty. I also had my tonsils taken out and didnt notice my bb as a problem until after!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic