Your Email Address:

First Name:

Vegan + Candida Diet?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Summerside
Advanced
Re: Vegan + Candida Diet?

Post by Summerside »

jo317 wrote:Another interesting thing... I live in the United States, where our food is not the best quality. Full of chemicals etc. I've heard from many people with different food sensitivities that it doesn't bother them in other places. For example, some people cannot stomach dairy here in the US but then travel abroad and have no problems with eating cheese/milk etc. I recently traveled to Europe and was in Spain for a week. I remember feeling SO much more confident, and felt okayish with just brushing. (I didnt scrape my tongue all week because sometimes it can be uncomfortable in a shared bathroom) and yet my breath didn't even seem as bad as it usually is back at home. The only thing I can assume would be different is grains.

We immigrated in 2015 from Germany. I had bb there too but acid reflux was never a problem there. And I am eating jealthier in Canada now than back home. Familie invites etc...

Candida testing is around 500 dollar. Not sure if I will take it

Summerside
Advanced
Re: Vegan + Candida Diet?

Post by Summerside »

jo317 wrote:Another interesting thing... I live in the United States, where our food is not the best quality. Full of chemicals etc. I've heard from many people with different food sensitivities that it doesn't bother them in other places. For example, some people cannot stomach dairy here in the US but then travel abroad and have no problems with eating cheese/milk etc. I recently traveled to Europe and was in Spain for a week. I remember feeling SO much more confident, and felt okayish with just brushing. (I didnt scrape my tongue all week because sometimes it can be uncomfortable in a shared bathroom) and yet my breath didn't even seem as bad as it usually is back at home. The only thing I can assume would be different is grains.

Lots of kids have allergies here in Canada especially peanuts. I have not known one kid in Germany. So you do have a point.
They also subscribe way more antibiotics here without prober diagnose than in germany
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic