Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dry lips

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Robert20
Junior
Dry lips

Post by Robert20 »

Hey, I have noticed that my lips are getting drier everyday it's been like this for the past 2 months and I got bad breath for I think 6-7 years. I have used many methods but it seems that the best so far is the bleach one, I'm using some shitty lemon flavoured 5% bleach. I think it works I even got a girlfriend and I don't get reactions. OK back to the subject do you guys know how to get rid of dry lips? I am drinking a lot of water and it doesn't work, it's quite annoying. Thanks

Robert20
Junior
Re: Dry lips

Post by Robert20 »

nobody got a fix for this?
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Hi Robert . It may be due to too much salt in your diet. Also protect your lips from too much sunshine. The skin on lips is very tender and the sun can dry it out. Glad your bb free.
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

Hey, thanks for your answer, I'm not bb free I just found a way to manage it throughout the day.
WhiteCat
Advanced

Post by WhiteCat »

I have very dry lips naturally and I absolutely love and recommend using pure lanolin.

It’s gorgeous, and soothes immediately.

If I don’t use it on a regular basis my lips bleed.

Chap stick and Vaseline does nothing.

Try lanolin. You will love it! :)

FYI I buy it in a tube and use a tiny little dab. I would not buy a jar or tub because sticking your fingers in will contaminate it.
The lanolin I buy is white and smooth and looks like this http://imgur.com/ICsUg8v
I live in Australia.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic