Your Email Address:

First Name:

Enter security code:



Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:35 pm

I have bad breath. When I was child until now I'm 29.
I don't have tonsile stone. My tonsile are small dr said they are ++. But when I touch my tonsil and environse of them. My finger smell bad. Now I'm unsure.
I don't now If I do surgury or not.
Is it effective or not.?????
Please help me
Please
Please




User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender: Male - Male
Age: 50
Contact:
France

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby ikageorgian » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:46 pm

Golbahar wrote:I have bad breath. When I was child until now I'm 29.
I don't have tonsile stone. My tonsile are small dr said they are ++. But when I touch my tonsil and environse of them. My finger smell bad. Now I'm unsure.
I don't now If I do surgury or not.
Is it effective or not.?????
Please help me
Please
Please


@Golbahar Allah loves You. We are searching for this cure 36 years now and finally we found it, so read it and follow carefully.

If you take your time and review my recent posts you will find all the answers. I'm here on this forum since 2011.

I had chronic room filling worst bad breath ever, since I was 14, now I'm 50. Imagine A) Fart, B) Fecal, C) Valeric, D) Bad tooth Caries , E) Butane gas and
F) Sulfur gas VSC smell altogether, and it was changing, it's smell variations depending what I ate or drink......

It's a F...... very long story, life long story........

After bentonite Cleanse couple of years later, Type 3 halitosis was gone, e.g. A,B,C,D,E. But unfortunately F) Sulfur smell, Type 1 and
Type 2 halitosis remained, fortunately until 10 days ago I've started Sodiumhypochlorite (chlorine bleach) mouth and nasal rinses and Bingo, I F....... defeated this disease, I'm now in process.
No F... Sulfur Smell neither from mouth, tongue and throat, nor from nasal cavities, nose smell.

Any questions?? :D :D [-o< [-o<

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:35 pm

Oh my god
It mean tonsilectomy doesn't work

User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender: Male - Male
Age: 50
Contact:
France

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby ikageorgian » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:58 pm

Golbahar wrote:Oh my god
It mean tonsilectomy doesn't work


Didn't work for anybody, but there was one guy who was cured. But want to tell you that the halitosis, is far more complicated disease.
BTW what kind of halitosis you have? Chronic, room filling, when it gets worse, after which meals? How do you know, that you have one??
If you feel shy, you can PM me, it's OK

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:24 pm

I don't know wich kind of bb Ihave.
But I know I have It always.
It don't finish.
When I talk to somebody, she can smell it. Even in 1 meter or sometimes 2 meter.
Mouthwash don't work on me.
I went to gastroenterologist dr. And I did endoscopy.
And he said me that I have reflux and edeme in my stomach and my stomach is full of bile.
My teeth don't have any problem.
And I did sinus and nose radiology.
It doesn't have any problem. Just I have nose skew.
And I did barium solo radiology for my esophagus. It was ok too.
And now I did CT SCAN for my sinus and throat.
Now I'm waiting for result.
My dr said It's the last test.
And after this, If It is ok too then I would do tonsilectomy.
This is my story.
Bad story
My life is full of shame
I don't shy here


User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender: Male - Male
Age: 50
Contact:
France

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby ikageorgian » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:44 pm

I've cured Type 3 halitosis, fart and fecal smell, coated tongue, it is remedy for Leaky Gut Syndrome, SIBO, Candida, Intestine infections, etc.with bentonite clay detox for during 1 month, four times a year.

[b]Type 1-2 halitosis, is different story, VSC originates in upper respiratory passages, ENTies , tongue, sinus cavities, etc.
Science is F.... powerless to our problems, we are F.... scientists for ourselves, got what I'm saying????


Sodiumhypochlorite 5.25% (bleach for washing), 1ml. Sodiumhypochlorite by 12ml of tap water, ratio. Mouth rinse, gargle,swish and definitely
rinse with this solution Sinuses. VSC (sulfur gas) will be washed away completely. Do it and observe. Good Luck, to You.

Read my recent posts, read @Searching. posts also.

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:16 pm

I used sodium chloride before. It's good for sinus.
But most of my problem is in my throat.
Sometimes I think small pieces of food stick in my throat. And It's nervous me.

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Ok I read ur posts

User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender: Male - Male
Age: 50
Contact:
France

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby ikageorgian » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:39 pm

If you have mouth, throat and back of the tongue problem, it is the main culprit where VSC bacteriies reside deep down, in the roots of papillae fibers, than for sure your sinus cavities are infected with those stinky bacterias.

Buy clothes washing bleach, ACE or ABC, or some other brand make sure it is sodiumhypochlorite 5,25% and as I said, dilute with water 1X12 ratio and start flushing, rinsing,gargling and sinus flushing 3 times a day. I give you a guarantee, that in 2-3 days you will see the tremendous difference in your breath, and you will bless us and this site. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Good Luck Honey.

Life_Goes_On
Junior
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 am
Gender: Male - Male
United States of America

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Life_Goes_On » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:54 am

Hey, I seen that you said your breath can travel two meters. I feel for you my friend, I have the same problem, only my bad breath can travel up to 30 feet. And I had a tonsilectomy and an adenoidnectomy surgery at the same time and my bad breath is still the same or it continues to get worse every year. I honestly wouldn't recommend the tonsilectomy if you dont have tonsil stones or reoccuring throat infections especially if your ENT doctor tells you, you dont need surgery.

Obviously our body is trying to tell us something is wrong considering our bad breath can travel a distance. However, maybe your acid reflux problem is causing your bad breath because that has been known to cause bad breath. Let me ask you this, throughout the day do you feel fatigued? And have you ever checked your vitamin levels? Specifically your Vitamin D level...

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:17 am

ikageorgian wrote:If you have mouth, throat and back of the tongue problem, it is the main culprit where VSC bacteriies reside deep down, in the roots of papillae fibers, than for sure your sinus cavities are infected with those stinky bacterias.

Buy clothes washing bleach, ACE or ABC, or some other brand make sure it is sodiumhypochlorite 5,25% and as I said, dilute with water 1X12 ratio and start flushing, rinsing,gargling and sinus flushing 3 times a day. I give you a guarantee, that in 2-3 days you will see the tremendous difference in your breath, and you will bless us and this site. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Good Luck Honey.

Are you kidding.???
sodiumhypochlorite .. clothes washing bleach????
Isn't It dangerous?
Surely it make problem and serious problem for body in future.
How many day must do It??

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:26 am

Life_Goes_On wrote:Hey, I seen that you said your breath can travel two meters. I feel for you my friend, I have the same problem, only my bad breath can travel up to 30 feet. And I had a tonsilectomy and an adenoidnectomy surgery at the same time and my bad breath is still the same or it continues to get worse every year. I honestly wouldn't recommend the tonsilectomy if you dont have tonsil stones or reoccuring throat infections especially if your ENT doctor tells you, you dont need surgery.

Obviously our body is trying to tell us something is wrong considering our bad breath can travel a distance. However, maybe your acid reflux problem is causing your bad breath because that has been known to cause bad breath. Let me ask you this, throughout the day do you feel fatigued? And have you ever checked your vitamin levels? Specifically your Vitamin D level...

throughout the day do you feel fatigued?
Yes I do.
Ofcourse I am minor Thalassemia .
have you ever checked your vitamin levels? Specifically your Vitamin D level.
Just vitamin D. 2 years ago my vitamin D was low. I used every 2 weeks one pill.
Last year I tested It was acceptable.

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:37 am

Ok
Please say me. How do you control it??
At work.
My big problem is in my office.
Really it's shamingfor a girl
I ALWAYS SIGH
and say god.
What is my sin????
Why It happen for me
None of people around me have this problem
Just I have.

Life_Goes_On
Junior
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 am
Gender: Male - Male
United States of America

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Life_Goes_On » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Golbahar wrote:Yes I do.
Ofcourse I am minor Thalassemia.
2 years ago my vitamin D was low. I used every 2 weeks one pill.
Last year I tested It was acceptable.


Did you and your doctor come to a conclusion on why your vitamin D levels were low? My vitamin D levels got severly low at one point and then I had to take Vitamin D pills every week.

Also, do you have Thalassemia trait or the full genetic blood disorder? I also inherited a genetic blood disorder, I carry Sickle Cell trait. What's interesting is that in both of our genetic blood disorders it causes our body to make an abnormal form of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is the protein in our red blood cells that carries oxygen. Now I'm not sure if this has any correlation to our bad breath but it is worth investigating.

Tell me what symptoms do you experience in addition to your bad breath and fatigue. For example, do you have white tongue, bad taste in mouth, sinus problems, any abnormalities in your urine, etc.

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:53 am

Life_Goes_On wrote:
Golbahar wrote:Yes I do.
Ofcourse I am minor Thalassemia.
2 years ago my vitamin D was low. I used every 2 weeks one pill.
Last year I tested It was acceptable.


Did you and your doctor come to a conclusion on why your vitamin D levels were low? My vitamin D levels got severly low at one point and then I had to take Vitamin D pills every week.

Also, do you have Thalassemia trait or the full genetic blood disorder? I also inherited a genetic blood disorder, I carry Sickle Cell trait. What's interesting is that in both of our genetic blood disorders it causes our body to make an abnormal form of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is the protein in our red blood cells that carries oxygen. Now I'm not sure if this has any correlation to our bad breath but it is worth investigating.

Tell me what symptoms do you experience in addition to your bad breath and fatigue. For example, do you have white tongue, bad taste in mouth, sinus problems, any abnormalities in your urine, etc.

Did you and your doctor come to a conclusion on why your vitamin D levels were low?
No. Just he advised me pill.
do you have Thalassemia trait or the full genetic blood disorder?
It's genetic thalasemia. My mom has it. But ir's minor.
Ofcours my hemoglobin is 9/9 . It's low. But becouse of my thalasemia trait It doesn't increase with drog.

I have white tongue, bad taste in mouth specially sour or acid taste.
About sinus problem, I have phlegm in back of my troat.
Becouse of that I did sinuse radiology. And doesn't have problem.
Then my dr advised me CT for sinuse. And I did . Now I wait for result of CT.
I have fatty liver too. And my prolaktine hormone was abnormal too.
I did a test for all of this 3 days ago. Wait see what does it say
Sorry for my weak english.



Return to “QUESTIONS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest