Your Email Address:

First Name:

Enter security code:



Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:16 am

Ok now i want to say drogs that gt dr prescribed for me.
1. Ezoflux
2. digestive aid
3. colofac ( mebeverine hydrochloride)
4. ranitidine
It's 5 days that I started.




Life_Goes_On
Junior
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 am
Gender: Male - Male
United States of America

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Life_Goes_On » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 am

Golbahar wrote:Ok now i want to say drogs that gt dr prescribed for me.
1. Ezoflux
2. digestive aid
3. colofac ( mebeverine hydrochloride)
4. ranitidine
It's 5 days that I started.


What did your doctor say you was diagnosed with?

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:07 am

Life_Goes_On wrote:
Golbahar wrote:Ok now i want to say drogs that gt dr prescribed for me.
1. Ezoflux
2. digestive aid
3. colofac ( mebeverine hydrochloride)
4. ranitidine
It's 5 days that I started.


What did your doctor say you was diagnosed with?

He say me I have edeme in my stomach. And reflux.
And said after 2 months if dosn't cured . I 'll check you about Ibs. Said me you you are alittl in this case from my sign.

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:13 am

And in my CT :
_ Septal deviation to left side is noted.
_ Focal mucosal thickening is noted at right maxilary sinus.
_ Osteoma measuring 8 mm is noted at left frontal sinus.
_ Reactive adenopathies with SAD les than 10 mm are seen at both carotid and submandibular triangles.
These are CT result.
I don't show ENT yet.

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:18 am

Golbahar wrote:
Life_Goes_On wrote:
Golbahar wrote:Ok now i want to say drogs that gt dr prescribed for me.
1. Ezoflux
2. digestive aid
3. colofac ( mebeverine hydrochloride)
4. ranitidine
It's 5 days that I started.


What did your doctor say you was diagnosed with?

He say me I have edeme in my stomach. And reflux.
And said after 2 months if dosn't cured . I 'll check you about Ibs. Said me you you are alittl in this case from my sign.

He said me your edema is neuritic.


Life_Goes_On
Junior
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 am
Gender: Male - Male
United States of America

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Life_Goes_On » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:52 am

Golbahar wrote:And in my CT :
_ Septal deviation to left side is noted.
_ Focal mucosal thickening is noted at right maxilary sinus.
_ Osteoma measuring 8 mm is noted at left frontal sinus.
_ Reactive adenopathies with SAD les than 10 mm are seen at both carotid and submandibular triangles.
These are CT result.
I don't show ENT yet.


Quite similar to you, my ct scan also showed that I had mucosal thickening but it was mild and it showed thaylt I also have a deviated septum. My ENT recommended me to get a Septoplasty and my turbinates reduced. Did your ENT doctor recommend any procedures/surgeries for you?

Im contemplating whether or not im going to get the surgery because my sinus condition is not that bad and I doubt it will help bad breath.

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:57 am

Life_Goes_On wrote:
Golbahar wrote:And in my CT :
_ Septal deviation to left side is noted.
_ Focal mucosal thickening is noted at right maxilary sinus.
_ Osteoma measuring 8 mm is noted at left frontal sinus.
_ Reactive adenopathies with SAD les than 10 mm are seen at both carotid and submandibular triangles.
These are CT result.
I don't show ENT yet.


Quite similar to you, my ct scan also showed that I had mucosal thickening but it was mild and it showed thaylt I also have a deviated septum. My ENT recommended me to get a Septoplasty and my turbinates reduced. Did your ENT doctor recommend any procedures/surgeries for you?

Im contemplating whether or not im going to get the surgery because my sinus condition is not that bad and I doubt it will help bad breath.


I want to do rhinoplasty.
And i'll fix my septal deviation too.
I didn't show my CT to ent yet.

Bb5yrs
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:04 pm
Gender: Female - Female
Egypt

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Bb5yrs » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:51 pm

I have bad breath, I had tonsil stones in my tonsils and I just removed them more than a month ago with no improvement to my bad breath.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:02 am

Bb5yrs wrote:I have bad breath, I had tonsil stones in my tonsils and I just removed them more than a month ago with no improvement to my bad breath.

It's too bad.
Tonssilectomy is my last chance.
But now, here everbody say it didn't work for them.
It's disappointing...........
Idon't have tonssil stone....
But when I touch my tonsil and around it..
My finger smel bad...
How about you??? When you touch your tonssils they smelled bad?????

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Finnaly I decide to do tonsilectomy.....
Becouse when I touch my tonssils my finger smell too bad... when I touch my mouth our toungue It doesn't smell .. not as bad as tonssils touching.....
And nothing are effective on me.. no antibiotics or stomache drog.
I tinck my problem is my tonssil .. I don't have tonssil stone. And my tonssils are small.

Miss25
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:02 pm
Gender: Female - Female
Age: 25
United States of America

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Miss25 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:24 am

My tonsils smelt bad too so I thought having them removed would cure me. I had adenotonsillectomy last July 6, 2017 and the bb is not gone but I think it isn't as bad as before..the surgery helped a little. I'm still sad though because my doctor said he was so sure it was the cause and I believed him. Lol
Go with it but don't get you hopes up too high or you'll end up disappointed and more depressed.

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:23 am

Miss25 wrote:My tonsils smelt bad too so I thought having them removed would cure me. I had adenotonsillectomy last July 6, 2017 and the bb is not gone but I think it isn't as bad as before..the surgery helped a little. I'm still sad though because my doctor said he was so sure it was the cause and I believed him. Lol
Go with it but don't get you hopes up too high or you'll end up disappointed and more depressed.

You know when I touch my tonsils It's smell too bad .... becouse of that I think it'sthe source....
My tonsils are small ent said mee it's ++.. and I don't have stone.. leastwise I don't see them. Ent say me yoyr tonsil have crypt...
I'm really sad... if i won't have cured I'll kill my self... living with this bb is really hard.....

User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 176
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender: Male - Male
Age: 50
Contact:
France

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby ikageorgian » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:26 am

Golbahar wrote:
Miss25 wrote:My tonsils smelt bad too so I thought having them removed would cure me. I had adenotonsillectomy last July 6, 2017 and the bb is not gone but I think it isn't as bad as before..the surgery helped a little. I'm still sad though because my doctor said he was so sure it was the cause and I believed him. Lol
Go with it but don't get you hopes up too high or you'll end up disappointed and more depressed.

You know when I touch my tonsils It's smell too bad .... becouse of that I think it'sthe source....
My tonsils are small ent said mee it's ++.. and I don't have stone.. leastwise I don't see them. Ent say me yoyr tonsil have crypt...
I'm really sad... if i won't have cured I'll kill my self... living with this bb is really hard.....


You are lying to yourself. Everybody is telling you, that tonsillectomy didn't help them. Why are you torturing yourself, go for bleach and that's it, no need to kill yourself. Surgery won't help you, I'm telling you, my friend. Don't hope for it. God bless you, with your choices. [-o< [-o< [-o<

Golbahar
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 am
Gender: Female - Female
Iran

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby Golbahar » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Something happen for me that really make me sad....
After trying and trying to get cured.... now I think i get worth than before... now my bb can be smeled from 3 meter ....
My god what happen for me......

CherreBelle
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 pm
Gender: Female - Female
United States of America

Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????

Postby CherreBelle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:00 am

Whatever you do, don't believe shit an ENT tells you. They are some fvcking con artists. I had a CT done, had to have my septum fixed, supposedly had so much infection in my whatever and my breathing passages were so small that I needed sinus surgery. Well $2,000 out of pocket later and that shit didn't work AT ALL



Return to “QUESTIONS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest