Your Email Address:

First Name:

School & gf

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Juventus
Total Newbie
School & gf

Post by Juventus »

So basically I'm going back to school in a month or so ( I'm going to 10th grade eek) and ever since summer break has started (June 12) I hoped to get a whole body check up. But my dad asks many questions although I think he might consider to allow me to get a full body check if I say why'd I want that. My mom doesn't see it as a big of a deal she belittles it. My dad kinda does though if I mentiom a thing about it but it's pretty hard... Like I cant just Be like yo dad I acknowledge that I have bb and I stress about it everyday but not socializing and being avoidant helps avoid the offensive comments and reactions. I really wanna tell my dad to take me to the hospital asap but I'm really anxious about. If I tell him the truth I'll turn into a crying mess then he'll doubt my sanity which I'm sure he does already. Any good excuses that I should mentions ? White lies ?
My gf is coming on 31/10 and we are in a ldr she knows about my Bb and she said that she will love me no mater what and that doesn't really matter

but I doubt it. I don't think she has met anyone with Bb so I bet she will react to my breath and then I'll probably get offended ?¿ I'm thinking of dieting ( candida diet ) I might really help since I'm an emotional eater and depend on food to make happy at time although I'm self concious about my weight.
The story about my bb is that I started when I was in else nett school . I was somewhere around 8-9. People teased me about it and told me to shut up and got worse over time. Sometimes I have a sour after taste after eating carbs ( starch ) but it's pretty rare but yet so disgusting. My family and I all eat the same thing but I'm the only one who suffers from Bb. I had bad oral hygiene when I as younger but I don't believe that people with bad oral hygiene would get chronic BB( I'm almost 15 ). Overall my oral hygiene is good but not the best. I rarely have a white tongue nowadays not unless I don't consume any fruits and vegetables and just choose to eat carbs and meat. I've also always had a problem with my digestive system . I used to vomit twice each year ( prolonged vomitting ofc) and I got diarrhea often. Also , I didn't have a bowel movement everyday. However I stopped vomitig at all this year but I've had diarrhea along with a hard stool I haven't counted how many times though. But I have no Idea where my problem originates. ( I've tried a peroxide mouthwash, the therabreath oral rinse , and flossing. Unfortunately , they didn't work ) Anyone that's willing to help ?

ikageorgian
Advanced

Re: School & gf

Post by ikageorgian »

Juventus wrote:So basically I'm going back to school in a month or so ( I'm going to 10th grade eek) and ever since summer break has started (June 12) I hoped to get a whole body check up. But my dad asks many questions although I think he might consider to allow me to get a full body check if I say why'd I want that. My mom doesn't see it as a big of a deal she belittles it. My dad kinda does though if I mentiom a thing about it but it's pretty hard... Like I cant just Be like yo dad I acknowledge that I have bb and I stress about it everyday but not socializing and being avoidant helps avoid the offensive comments and reactions. I really wanna tell my dad to take me to the hospital asap but I'm really anxious about. If I tell him the truth I'll turn into a crying mess then he'll doubt my sanity which I'm sure he does already. Any good excuses that I should mentions ? White lies ?
My gf is coming on 31/10 and we are in a ldr she knows about my Bb and she said that she will love me no mater what and that doesn't really matter

but I doubt it. I don't think she has met anyone with Bb so I bet she will react to my breath and then I'll probably get offended ?¿ I'm thinking of dieting ( candida diet ) I might really help since I'm an emotional eater and depend on food to make happy at time although I'm self concious about my weight.
The story about my bb is that I started when I was in else nett school . I was somewhere around 8-9. People teased me about it and told me to shut up and got worse over time. Sometimes I have a sour after taste after eating carbs ( starch ) but it's pretty rare but yet so disgusting. My family and I all eat the same thing but I'm the only one who suffers from Bb. I had bad oral hygiene when I as younger but I don't believe that people with bad oral hygiene would get chronic BB( I'm almost 15 ). Overall my oral hygiene is good but not the best. I rarely have a white tongue nowadays not unless I don't consume any fruits and vegetables and just choose to eat carbs and meat. I've also always had a problem with my digestive system . I used to vomit twice each year ( prolonged vomitting ofc) and I got diarrhea often. Also , I didn't have a bowel movement everyday. However I stopped vomitig at all this year but I've had diarrhea along with a hard stool I haven't counted how many times though. But I have no Idea where my problem originates. ( I've tried a peroxide mouthwash, the therabreath oral rinse , and flossing. Unfortunately , they didn't work ) Anyone that's willing to help ?

Look at topic "Chlorine Bleach diluted with water as mouthwash".
Cureplzz
Advanced
Re: School & gf

Post by Cureplzz »

I'm sorry your dealing with bb at 15 I remember those days like @ikag said look at a post regarding diluted bleach please don't go over board with it the mix does really work oh BTW a doctor visit will be a complete waste of time doctor are clueless when it comes to bb
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic