Your Email Address:

First Name:

Driving License

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Driving License

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Hello Everybody
Today I have an important question about Driving License.

In Fact, I wanted to to my Driving License here in Germany but unfortunatly I must attend the theory course which is 14 hours and I do not want to join the classroom because I think BB come from my nose. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I already talk to one of the trainers but he said will find out and he will call me back, one month still waiting but everybody should join at least 14 hours

please if anyone has any experience or idea share with me it is necessary I have to receive my Driving License to find a better job

Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior
Re: Driving License

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

Sorry I know it's hard but you should just attend the classes. Get there early enough to sit at the back and in the corner so that there is only someone on ONE side of you not two sides, and only ONE person in front of you not in front and in back. Sitting in the corner also gives you some room to turn your head and breathe out to the side (away from people). I had to attend university classes with nasal BB and no it's not fun and yes you will probably still get some reactions. But you will be fine. We with BB have to do unpleasant things to ensure that we have a good future.

After those 14 hours, you will never see those people or the instructor again!! Remembering that really helped me. Keep that in mind and keep your head up.
cleanbreathwant

Post by cleanbreathwant »

Attend the class, You will never see those people again and they will forget about you.
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

IAMFrustrated wrote:Hello Everybody

In Fact, I wanted to to my Driving License here in Germany but unfortunatly I must attend the theory course which is 14 hours and I do not want to join the classroom because I think BB come from my nose. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I already talk to one of the trainers but he said will find out and he will call me back, one month still waiting but everybody should join at least 14 hours

please if anyone has any experience or idea share with me it is necessary I have to receive my Driving License to find a better job

May I add that nasal bb means the source of bb is th gut
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Bb5yrs wrote:

Source? And what are the tests I should request for?
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

winter wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:

Source? And what are the tests I should request for?
U need a good dr they will initially ask for CBP, liver and kidney functions, h pylori and blood sugar I think.
If all is clear then they will decide the next step.

But from what I read online if bb is coming from oral or nose/throat then the bb is only from mouth but if it comes from the nose then bb is from the gut.
I am not a dr but I believe this and I read it online
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

This is what I read online:
Following an oral examination, the next step may be breath tests to determine if the odor emanates from the mouth and throat (oral origin) or lungs (bodily origin):
The person blows forcibly through the nostrils while the mouth is closed. If offensive odor is detectable, it has a systemic (general or bodily) cause.
The person closes the nostrils by pinching with their fingers and ceases breathing momentarily, with lips tightly closed. While the nose is still closed the person opens their lips and exhales gently. If malodor is noticeable, it is of local, oral origin.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

Bb5yrs wrote:This is what I read online:
Following an oral examination, the next step may be breath tests to determine if the odor emanates from the mouth and throat (oral origin) or lungs (bodily origin):
The person blows forcibly through the nostrils while the mouth is closed. If offensive odor is detectable, it has a systemic (general or bodily) cause.
The person closes the nostrils by pinching with their fingers and ceases breathing momentarily, with lips tightly closed. While the nose is still closed the person opens their lips and exhales gently. If malodor is noticeable, it is of local, oral origin.
Unless I'm misunderstanding, this makes it seem like bad breath either can be smelled from your mouth/throat OR your nose. Well I know in my case, it comes from both. If breathe out hard from my nose with mouth closed, there is a smell. If I pinch my nose and only breathe out from my mouth, there is a smell.

But I get what you're saying in that if there is bad odour from more than one place, it often indicates a systematic problem and not just a local problem. I started off with *only* mouth bad breath.. over the years I've had the following: scalp odour (was bad for a couple of years now it is gone), nasal odor (was very bad a few years ago now it is much more controllable), genital odor (was bad for a while, currently have no problem). There is definitely something wrong with my whole body not just a bb problem. But the mouth bad breath is the only thing that really refuses to leave for longer than 2 days no matter what I do.
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

And in case anybody wants to know how I lessened the nasal bad breath:

Background: A few years ago (I think in 2014 or 2015), I went on the Diane contraceptive pill. That seemed to help the nasal BB a lot. It didn't really make it go away, but it made the smell a lot less offensive.. I seem to recall there was some kind of smell but it didn't seem to bother people like before. Then I went off the pill and the nasal odour returned but not as horrible as before the pill.)

What really helped me: For all of 2016, I was on a low carb and low sugar diet.(It was for weight loss purposes not for BB). I mostly ate vegetables and lean meat.. I had coconut oil every day. Also I made sure to brush twice a day again. I had stopped doing that for a few years. I know it was dumb of me but usually I would only brush in the morning because when I started getting bb and brushing twice wasn't helping, I thought "what's the point, might as well not bother at night, it doesn't help anyway". After that, a few years of bad eating (dairy, junk food) and only brushing once a day led to the nasal bb I guess.

I began the low carb diet in January 2016 and nasal BB lessened steadily. I don't know exactly when it went away but I flew long distance in July 2016 and July 2017... On the July 2016 trip, I know that my seat partner (a stranger) made a few reactions about the nasal odor. In July 2017, my seat partner (stranger) showed zero reactions. Cab drivers, people standing in front of me in the store, they were all showing zero reactions and as far as I remember this had been the case since about May 2017. So basically just over a year since I started my diet, my nasal BB was gone. I even got to the point where I could eat junk food when I wanted. Those bad things made my mouth BB bad but they didn't give me nasal BB anymore.

It's only in the last month or so that the nasal bb has returned (it's not overly offensive but it's there on some days). It returned because I've been vomiting sometimes (sick for the past 2 weeks) and also since I'm sick, I sometimes don't brush at night. Vomiting really kicks up the nasal BB about 20 notches. But I know it's temporary and can be fixed by good eating and regular brushing. The mouth bb though feels like I'll have it till I die.

Hope this helps someone! I'd tried sinus flushes, probiotics, antibiotics, antifungals, vitamins etc etc etc for the nasal BB but nothing helped except healthy diet and good hygiene. Maybe a year more of that will lessen the mouth bb too.
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Thanks for your reply guys

I have had to segury since last year

1 sinus segury 2 tonsilactomy also all my wisdom teeth are pulled out bit still I have BB, it is not like the past bit I think 50 % better or more bit now only I have a string bb after I eat something and do not brush my teeth

Today I am glad that the teat at the driving course tiled me when ever there is not more student I can join the classroom ☺ which is perfect
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

IAMFrustrated wrote:Thanks for your reply guys

I have had to segury since last year

1 sinus segury 2 tonsilactomy also all my wisdom teeth are pulled out bit still I have BB, it is not like the past bit I think 50 % better or more bit now only I have a string bb after I eat something and do not brush my teeth

Today I am glad that the teat at the driving course tiled me when ever there is not more student I can join the classroom ☺ which is perfect
Is ur bb from u nose too? Ppl can smell ur bb even if u don't talk?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic