Your Email Address:

First Name:

Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
christina
Junior

Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?

Post by christina »

After going swimming , my symptoms/reactions go away for like 5 hours. Anyone ever went through this and does anyone know what could be happening?

Robert20
Junior
Re: Symptoms go away after swimming in a swimming pool?

Post by Robert20 »

Probably because of the bleach that's in the water
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Robert20 wrote:Probably because of the bleach that's in the water
I figured that. i tried the bleach/water solution and it didnt work at all
Anyone with tmau
Could the bleach in the swimming pool water be killing what could be coming out of my skin? Does tmau work like that?
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

christina wrote:
Anyone with tmau
Could the bleach in the swimming pool water be killing what could be coming out of my skin? Does tmau work like that?
If the bleech does not work its becsuse the bacteria comes from inside your bofy. You have to find the cause and then kill the bacteria in yout mouth.
At least that is what I am trying to do right noe.
I have bacteria in my mouth, tested by a dentist. But is coming from somewhere else because my teeth are very healthy.
I see a doctor for internal medicine next week.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Summerside wrote:
christina wrote:
Anyone with tmau
If the bleech does not work its becsuse the bacteria comes from inside your bofy. You have to find the cause and then kill the bacteria in yout mouth.
At least that is what I am trying to do right noe.
I have bacteria in my mouth, tested by a dentist. But is coming from somewhere else because my teeth are very healthy.
I see a doctor for internal medicine next week.
Ok,thx. I probably have h.pyolri or w/e and not tmau. im thinking of buying oxy powder because it supposed to cure sibo
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

I noticed this once before as well!
I tried the bleach rinse once and all it did was make my mouth feel horribly dry.

But yes, once when swimming I remember accidentally swallowing it or something in my mouth and nose and my mouth tasted so fresh for the rest of the day. Perhaps it's because my problem is deeper in my nose and throat and so the bleach wash in my mouth isn't very effective..
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes I think it must be deeper down in the throat...I think that for myself too.....of the whole path down to stomach is smelly from bad breath saliva dripping down and somehow infects that path too....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

I dont remember swallowing any of the pool water n i didnt feel a physical difference after swimming except one side of my mouth slighty swole up n that lasted about a week or so. it was close to my wisdom teeth so im getting all of my wisdom teeth removed very soon
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

christina wrote:After going swimming , my symptoms/reactions go away for like 5 hours. Anyone ever went through this and does anyone know what could be happening?

maybe the source of the smell is your nose and sinus and definitely when you go to the pool some water with chlorine go through your nose. try using saline water solution to rinse your nose and see if that makes any changes then you know the source.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

christina wrote:After going swimming , my symptoms/reactions go away for like 5 hours. Anyone ever went through this and does anyone know what could be happening?

also if your bad breath is from your mouth only then it is of oral or ENT source. but if your bb comes from both your nose and mouth I.E people can smell it with your mouth shut then it is from internal issue.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Bb5yrs wrote:

also if your bad breath is from your mouth only then it is of oral or ENT source. but if your bb comes from both your nose and mouth I.E people can smell it with your mouth shut then it is from internal issue.
How do you know for sure? I think my bb comes from mouth only. I have not seen an ent yet. Should try to get a referal...
I tried bleech nose rinse, but it was horrible, it burned and my nose was running and stuffed for days plus pnd. Should i try the bleech rinse again? Thanks
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

I haven't tried the bleach mouth wash myself but in your case how about trying pool water or the bleach mouth wash and see how things work
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Bb5yrs wrote:I haven't tried the bleach mouth wash myself but in your case how about trying pool water or the bleach mouth wash and see how things work
Is your answer for me? Try to quote please
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Summerside wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:I haven't tried the bleach mouth wash myself but in your case how about trying pool water or the bleach mouth wash and see how things work
Is your answer for me? Try to quote please
Sorry Ya this answer is for u
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

I did both mouth bleech and nose. Lost my sense of taste and smell and like I said the nose rinse was terrible. But i am not sure if the reaction was maybe a good sign.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic