Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
christina
Junior

Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Post by christina »

That happened for me i feel. I took supermax probiotics with 50 billion cfu for about 17 days and i feel i got more reactions, not less. Anyone else?

mindspace
Advanced

Re: Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Post by mindspace »

What are the reactions?It's not good to take high doses probiotics because it's stress for the body.I also had problems with that-constipation,skin rashes,ekzema,dandruff etc.Take no more than 10 billion per day.
pepper234

Post by pepper234 »

Same for me. Took 25 billion CFU and bb got unbearable. It was mostly acidophilus in the pills. So now I really am not sure what to do...
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

mindspace wrote:What are the reactions?It's not good to take high doses probiotics because it's stress for the body.I also had problems with that-constipation,skin rashes,ekzema,dandruff etc.Take no more than 10 billion per day.
Oh, wow i didnt know you shouldnt take more than 10 billion per day. By reactions i mean more coughs from everywhere and ppl rubbing their noses more. Thank you for the advice. i have some 50 bil. pills left so im going to take one every 5 days to a week to see if it helps
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

As I said this are no reactions for bad breath it's allergic reactions.You should take low histamine probiotics.Google it.Most of lactobacillus are high in histamine.Acidophilus is liberator but it's not good also.Most of bifidobacteria are low in histamine.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

mindspace wrote:As I said this are no reactions for bad breath it's allergic reactions.You should take low histamine probiotics.Google it.Most of lactobacillus are high in histamine.Acidophilus is liberator but it's not good also.Most of bifidobacteria are low in histamine.
If i have an allergic reaction, i dont cough tho? Thanks for the info. im going to buy some bifidobacteria probiotics and see if it helps
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Not you.People that have allergic reactions from you-cough,sneeze,itchiness,rub noses.For me likely reason for that is mycotoxins due to digestive problems and damaged gut flora due to frequent use of antibiotics.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

mindspace wrote:Not you.People that have allergic reactions from you-cough,sneeze,itchiness,rub noses.For me likely reason for that is mycotoxins due to digestive problems and damaged gut flora due to frequent use of antibiotics.
Sorry for the super late reply. I meant idk if coughing etc means its solely an allergic reaction because for me i dont cough when i get allergies
mariyan
Total Newbie

Post by mariyan »

Hi there,

I had similar problems where my breath smelled and some people when came in contact had alergic sneezing. The problem was to do with the bad bacteria in the gut. "Acidophilus" or similar good bateria (pro-biotic) supplement helped me with this problem. Remeber to balane with yogurt or other tummy soothing food as these supplements would bring burnning sensation.

I got mine from Holland&Barrets which has 3billion bact.

Good Luck
Mariyan
christina wrote:That happened for me i feel. I took supermax probiotics with 50 billion cfu for about 17 days and i feel i got more reactions, not less. Anyone else?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

I really am confused. Some posted here they were cured by taking lots of probiotics. Like what Mere posted. Although she also did nasal irrigation with oregano oil.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

christina wrote:That happened for me i feel. I took supermax probiotics with 50 billion cfu for about 17 days and i feel i got more reactions, not less. Anyone else?
Hello christina

Did you also change your diet? I think you must also undergo the candida diet.

I just "think" that the principle behind "getting worse," is that when candida dies, it releases toxins to the body, resulting in die off symptoms. Whether a man experiences die off or not, candida will die eventually. Maybe it will take several days, especially if the candida has spread all over the body and it has been there for many many years. When candida dies, it is just similar to a dead animal, it's carcass give off a very bad odor. You have to bury it. I "think" this is also what is happening when candida dies. It becomes carcass inside your body. It releases more awful odor. You have to expel the carcass from your body. Increase in vit c may help flush this toxins. And i think it will take a lot of time. Since candida has been in our body for many years.

Well, it's just a thought.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

mariyan wrote:Hi there,

I had similar problems where my breath smelled and some people when came in contact had alergic sneezing. The problem was to do with the bad bacteria in the gut. "Acidophilus" or similar good bateria (pro-biotic) supplement helped me with this problem. Remeber to balane with yogurt or other tummy soothing food as these supplements would bring burnning sensation.

I got mine from Holland&Barrets which has 3billion bact.

Good Luck
Mariyan
Hello mariyan

How long did you have bb? Did you change your diet?
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

mindspace wrote:Not you.People that have allergic reactions from you-cough,sneeze,itchiness,rub noses.For me likely reason for that is mycotoxins due to digestive problems and damaged gut flora due to frequent use of antibiotics.
Just want to say thank you so much for the advice. I've started taking 2 pills each of bifidus balance every day the past 2 weeks and noticed much less reactions so it has helped. i just don't know what else i should do to get rid of patm altogether. Any recommendation?
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

@Mariyan & Ricky, thanks for the recommendation. Will try eating yogurt with the probiotics and the candida diet
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

christina wrote:@Mariyan & Ricky, thanks for the recommendation. Will try eating yogurt with the probiotics and the candida diet
I really believe that diet plays a major role. Without it, it would just be killing the candida by probiotics, at the same time feeding them with the wrong diet.

Its a good thing that you can afford the diet. How i wish i can too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic