Your Email Address:

First Name:

Enter security code:



Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
christina
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified
Australia

Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Postby christina » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:49 am

That happened for me i feel. I took supermax probiotics with 50 billion cfu for about 17 days and i feel i got more reactions, not less. Anyone else?




User avatar
mindspace
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified
Bulgaria

Re: Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Postby mindspace » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:44 pm

What are the reactions?It's not good to take high doses probiotics because it's stress for the body.I also had problems with that-constipation,skin rashes,ekzema,dandruff etc.Take no more than 10 billion per day.

pepper234
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:51 am
Gender: None specified - None specified
Australia

Re: Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Postby pepper234 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Same for me. Took 25 billion CFU and bb got unbearable. It was mostly acidophilus in the pills. So now I really am not sure what to do...

christina
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified
Australia

Re: Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Postby christina » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:50 pm

mindspace wrote:What are the reactions?It's not good to take high doses probiotics because it's stress for the body.I also had problems with that-constipation,skin rashes,ekzema,dandruff etc.Take no more than 10 billion per day.


Oh, wow i didnt know you shouldnt take more than 10 billion per day. By reactions i mean more coughs from everywhere and ppl rubbing their noses more. Thank you for the advice. i have some 50 bil. pills left so im going to take one every 5 days to a week to see if it helps

User avatar
mindspace
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified
Bulgaria

Re: Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Postby mindspace » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:12 am

As I said this are no reactions for bad breath it's allergic reactions.You should take low histamine probiotics.Google it.Most of lactobacillus are high in histamine.Acidophilus is liberator but it's not good also.Most of bifidobacteria are low in histamine.


christina
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified
Australia

Re: Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Postby christina » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:26 am

mindspace wrote:As I said this are no reactions for bad breath it's allergic reactions.You should take low histamine probiotics.Google it.Most of lactobacillus are high in histamine.Acidophilus is liberator but it's not good also.Most of bifidobacteria are low in histamine.


If i have an allergic reaction, i dont cough tho? Thanks for the info. im going to buy some bifidobacteria probiotics and see if it helps

User avatar
mindspace
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified
Bulgaria

Re: Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Postby mindspace » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:17 am

Not you.People that have allergic reactions from you-cough,sneeze,itchiness,rub noses.For me likely reason for that is mycotoxins due to digestive problems and damaged gut flora due to frequent use of antibiotics.

christina
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm
Gender: None specified - None specified
Australia

Re: Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Postby christina » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:58 pm

mindspace wrote:Not you.People that have allergic reactions from you-cough,sneeze,itchiness,rub noses.For me likely reason for that is mycotoxins due to digestive problems and damaged gut flora due to frequent use of antibiotics.


Sorry for the super late reply. I meant idk if coughing etc means its solely an allergic reaction because for me i dont cough when i get allergies

mariyan
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:12 am
Gender: Male - Male
United States of America

Re: Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Postby mariyan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:33 am

Hi there,

I had similar problems where my breath smelled and some people when came in contact had alergic sneezing. The problem was to do with the bad bacteria in the gut. "Acidophilus" or similar good bateria (pro-biotic) supplement helped me with this problem. Remeber to balane with yogurt or other tummy soothing food as these supplements would bring burnning sensation.

I got mine from Holland&Barrets which has 3billion bact.

Good Luck
Mariyan

christina wrote:That happened for me i feel. I took supermax probiotics with 50 billion cfu for about 17 days and i feel i got more reactions, not less. Anyone else?

Ricky
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender: Male - Male
Philippines

Re: Has anyone taken probiotics and their symptoms became worse?

Postby Ricky » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:01 am

I really am confused. Some posted here they were cured by taking lots of probiotics. Like what Mere posted. Although she also did nasal irrigation with oregano oil.



Return to “QUESTIONS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests