Your Email Address:

First Name:

Does anyones bb get worse at night?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
jo317
Advanced

Does anyones bb get worse at night?

Post by jo317 »

Mine is always the worst at night! When I brush my teeth/floss/scrape tongue in the morning it seems like the freshness lasts longer than when I brush/scrape in the afternoon. And is even worse at night, which is unfortunate when it comes to seeing friends or going on dates.

Could this be because at night I am more often in social situations and it's all in my head?? Or possibly connected to my liver, which gets to rest while I sleep?

StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Re: Does anyones bb get worse at night?

Post by StillHoping »

This may be due to less stimulation in the mouth? Try eating a generous dinner (make sure you are very full) and stay hydrated - especially if you are doing stuff/attending social events. You can sip on water with a splash of lemon throughout the event
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

jo317 wrote:Mine is always the worst at night! When I brush my teeth/floss/scrape tongue in the morning it seems like the freshness lasts longer than when I brush/scrape in the afternoon. And is even worse at night, which is unfortunate when it comes to seeing friends or going on dates.

Could this be because at night I am more often in social situations and it's all in my head?? Or possibly connected to my liver, which gets to rest while I sleep?
@jo317, the answer to your question is YES. i'll explain

My bb get worst as from 3/4 pm (afternoon) and get worst by evening/night during bed time. this is because the bacteria are some form of attack which are less effective in the morning either because of the fact that they could be less effective in the morning due to flusing,brushing ..ecc so, they prepare for massive attact by evening/night when all the medication could be less effective.

"Could this be because at night I am more often in social situations and it's all in my head..."

Also, social event like parties stimulate the release of such bacteria's. since, it has to do with brain-head co-ordination before physical release/manifestation. ironically, smoker's smoke to calm down & drinker's drink to relieve pain when they get angry. Also bb trigger when there are social event (parties,workshop,xmax..)

Based on a personal experience, here are my suggestion(s), whenever, you have social event like meeting,gathering where you would be one of the participant, you need to prepare yourself in advance. ideally preparing from home straight to the place of the event could be of help.

Get your flushing stuff ready in your bag/trouser ..ecc Apply this whenever, you receive the first signal.
Also, this could be in your head. since, we are sufferer's of bb there is such conciousness that our mouth actually smell's even when it's not.

So, you need to break (unfix) your mindset away from such thinking. I normally do this by telling myself that it's not a crime if, my mouth slightly smell afterall, i'm doing something to solve this problem.

Such statement could work a miracle in your brain when you repeat related selftalk word's (conciously) to yourself during conversation with other's.

The goodnews is that engagement in social event where you have to meet new people will motivate you to engage in discussion and this will actually help you to know the level of yr bb (increasing or decreasing) or splittest which product is working out well for you.

NOTE : for this purpose,you need to pick product which is guarantee to keep your mouth fresh for atleast 3-4 hour's. pls, get in contact with me via PM if, you don't know of anyone yet

Thanks, i hope it help

Be strong & Couragious =D>
Smalingagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
igor
Total Newbie

Post by igor »

Mine is worse at morning and afternoon.

I think the hot weather here makes my production of saliva decrease > my mouth gets dry > my bb gets worse.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

igor wrote:Mine is worse at morning and afternoon.

I think the hot weather here makes my production of saliva decrease > my mouth gets dry > my bb gets worse.

@igor sorry to hear about that. yes, because the rate of dehydration is high during the day.I suggest you always go out later in the day (toward's evening) preferably, you can choose to do some of your tidious task during the evening. that way, you can relax, watch movies,engage yourself in exercise such as table tenis.

Someone here (I'll search the thread & link it to this one), also said swimming helped reduce his/her bb. perhap's people from hotter region now could engage themselve in such exercise(swimming) presently, i'm in Rome, the whether is cold now (but, not very cold compare to those in polar region). this morning it +8° and by night it will reduce to +6°

Last year, it was recorded that the temperature drop to -6° i don't know how this affect us as bb sufferer's but, whatever be the case, we should not be conditioned by this factor's.Always discuss with people around you. dependant govt. worker should not be shine to discuss with their boss (you donot need to open up by telling the exact reason behind such request).

One thing which i 've observed over a period of time is that BB suferer's are enegetic people =D> example ; I'm sharing same appointement with a friend who is also suffering from bb (temporary) is very hard working fellow he goes out early in the morning and come back before afternoon. myself, i go out in mid-day because i like cleaning my room,bathroom before going out. i enjoy coming back late (not too late thou 22:00) this is becuase i like watching socce during sport day.

Cheer & Be Courageous =D>
Smilingagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic