Your Email Address:

First Name:

Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
millionyearsago
Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!

Post by millionyearsago »

Hello everyone,

I had an account here before and I seemed to have forgotten everything about it, so I made a new one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve had bad breath since my early teen years and it’s not until now that I am finding out it is not my mouth but coming from my stomach!
This past year I have done countless things to fix it but so far nothing has worked.

1. Went to a doctor because I spat out about 3 tonsil stones, was treated for it. Bad breath still present.
2. Realized I had constant heartburn, painful bloating, my throat feels like it’s blocked and my mouth has a constant fish/metallic taste. Doctor diagnosed with GERD and prescribed omeprazole, only symptom that went away was heartburn.

I’ve read about foods that trigger GERD so I’ve adopted a Vegan diet and cut off a lot of sugary foods and have tried to eat healthy.

Now skipping to today, I am seeing my doctor soon. I am thinking H-Pylori will be the next step, has anyone been diagnosed with H-Pylori and how was the testing done? or did the doctor prescribe medication for H-Pylori right away? What symptoms did you have?

dem

Re: Treatment for H-Pylori? Help!

Post by dem »

I have h.pylori, and my doctor diagnosed me with chronic gastritis ,I have bile reflux, and some times heartburn
I had 4 treatments for h.plori without succes !!!!, I did my last test for HP last week , now I’m waiting for results but I doubt HP is gone, coz I still have the symptomes
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

millionyearsago wrote:Hello everyone,

I had an account here before and I seemed to have forgotten everything about it, so I made a new one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve had bad breath since my early teen years and it’s not until now that I am finding out it is not my mouth but coming from my stomach!
This past year I have done countless things to fix it but so far nothing has worked.

1. Went to a doctor because I spat out about 3 tonsil stones, was treated for it. Bad breath still present.
2. Realized I had constant heartburn, painful bloating, my throat feels like it’s blocked and my mouth has a constant fish/metallic taste. Doctor diagnosed with GERD and prescribed omeprazole, only symptom that went away was heartburn.

I’ve read about foods that trigger GERD so I’ve adopted a Vegan diet and cut off a lot of sugary foods and have tried to eat healthy.

Now skipping to today, I am seeing my doctor soon. I am thinking H-Pylori will be the next step, has anyone been diagnosed with H-Pylori and how was the testing done? or did the doctor prescribe medication for H-Pylori right away? What symptoms did you have?
Urea breath test is a non invasive test for H.pylori. The standard treatment is called the triple therapy (2 antibiotics and 1 PPI).

Does GERD diet have any effect on your BB?

Those who have done the test, can share your results? Not just positive or negative, include the value.
dem

Post by dem »

sorry winter my results r only positive or negative, there is no value
micca4455
Junior

Post by micca4455 »

Hi.. I have also h. Pylori infection just discover recently.. I have also fart breath and get some reactions to people i talk closely.. How are you now?
dem

Post by dem »

hello there
I have my results and its a negative, h.pylori is gone now I think, but I still have bb, a little worse but still here
I did gerd diet but but it does not have any effect on BB
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic