Your Email Address:

First Name:

Serious question

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
nivek10
Serious question

Post by nivek10 »

Is there anyone that is willing to talk to my parents about my condition and how it’s affecting me?

Background story
I’m 16 in high school I use to get good grades/attendance, play sports, socialize, everything that as a parent you wanted your kid did. Now I find it hard to anything that involves being close to someone as i’m scared my breathe will offend them. I have no motivation to go to school. I go to school 4/5 days a week maybe 3/5 if I’m really depressed. My gpa is very low. The only reason why I go to school is so my parents are happy but in my mind I’m not.

nivek10
Re: Serious question

Post by nivek10 »

Please help my parents are going to confiscate everything that I enjoy doing. I’ve asked them to enroll me into online courses but they disagreed because I would miss out on the social aspect which I already am and they think I would play games all day.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Sure I'll talk to your parents
nivek10

Post by nivek10 »

What’s your number so it’s easier to communicate?
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

I feel your pain. I was the quietest one in the class. Everyone thaught I'm a weirdo.
Just hang in there. Once you become financially independent you can choose your way of living. Just adapt to the situation and complete your studies.
I personally changed my personality to a quiet, boring guy always avoided spotlight and somehow survived.
Now I got a good job. I'm independent and always in search for a cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic