Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone go to the movie theatre with Halitosis/Halitophobia?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
nivek10
Anyone go to the movie theatre with Halitosis/Halitophobia?

Post by nivek10 »

I would assume it’s hell especially since you have to sit next to a friend unless you go alone for up to 2 hours. What’s it like especially since you would want to eat popcorn and drink soda which makes your breath smell.

gotshot26
Master
Re: Anyone go to the movie theatre with Halitosis/Halitophobia?

Post by gotshot26 »

I see them rub noses but no one complains. I've started brushing my tongue with baking soda and recently went to the movies. No reactions.

Would my two closest friends tell me my breath smells? I don't think my bad breath is as bad as alot of people on here.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
letsgetcured

Post by letsgetcured »

funny you mention this because my boyfriend almost broke up with me because I went to go see Thor without him when I knew how much he wanted to see it. He thought I went with someone else. Long story short I just said that I was bored and he was sleeping when I decided to go...when in reality I just feel soooo uncomfortable being that close to someone for 2 hours with no option to move.

I feel so bad sometimes because anyone would really be convinced that Im cheating because Im always doing things alone and clearing my internet history because its filled with forums from here and other websites alike :(

when I DO go with him, I dont see any reactions from anyone else but he briefly wipes his nose maybe 3-4 times throughout the movie...but then theres that awkward moment where youre like "is it me or is he just doing that"...the struggleeeee
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

I go to movies alone. My life sucks.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

I go to movies alone. My life sucks.
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

@letsget
letsgetcured wrote:funny you mention this because my boyfriend almost broke up with me because I went to go see Thor without him when I knew how much he wanted to see it. He thought I went with someone else. Long story short I just said that I was bored and he was sleeping when I decided to go...when in reality I just feel soooo uncomfortable being that close to someone for 2 hours with no option to move.

I feel so bad sometimes because anyone would really be convinced that Im cheating because Im always doing things alone and clearing my internet history because its filled with forums from here and other websites alike :(

when I DO go with him, I dont see any reactions from anyone else but he briefly wipes his nose maybe 3-4 times throughout the movie...but then theres that awkward moment where youre like "is it me or is he just doing that"...the struggleeeee
Hello @letsgetcured
Dont delete ur browsing history.
Go incognito while u browse
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Sadface

Post by Sadface »

letsgetcured wrote:funny you mention this because my boyfriend almost broke up with me because I went to go see Thor without him when I knew how much he wanted to see it. He thought I went with someone else. Long story short I just said that I was bored and he was sleeping when I decided to go...when in reality I just feel soooo uncomfortable being that close to someone for 2 hours with no option to move.

Please try to tell your boyfriend if you think he’s someone you want to build a long lasting relationship with. When I finally told my boyfriend what the deal was after strange behavior (refusing to go to the bars with him, staying home cooped up, crying or suddenly becoming silent or disappearing for 20 mins to brush my tongue and rinse multiple times a day) it changed everything. He’s very understanding and is trying to help me find answers now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic