Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone tried EvoraPlus probiotics?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
jo317
Advanced

Anyone tried EvoraPlus probiotics?

Post by jo317 »

I recently had my wisdom teeth removed, and had to take a course of antibiotics because of that. Its highly probably that antibiotics were what contributed to my bb in the first place, so I'm worried that even if taking my teeth out would help improve it, the antibiotics will still make it worse. Regardless, my wisdom teeth DID smell when I touched the gums near them, but it definitely wasn't the only problem. I need to repopulate my mouth with good bacteria! Saw that Evoraplus had helped some people with unhealthy gums and bb, but lets be honest the people posting those reviews are probably talking about the occasional coffee or morning breath. Has anyone tried this particular brand?

Ricky
Sheriff
Re: Anyone tried EvoraPlus probiotics?

Post by Ricky »

jo317 wrote:I recently had my wisdom teeth removed, and had to take a course of antibiotics because of that. Its highly probably that antibiotics were what contributed to my bb in the first place, so I'm worried that even if taking my teeth out would help improve it, the antibiotics will still make it worse. Regardless, my wisdom teeth DID smell when I touched the gums near them, but it definitely wasn't the only problem. I need to repopulate my mouth with good bacteria! Saw that Evoraplus had helped some people with unhealthy gums and bb, but lets be honest the people posting those reviews are probably talking about the occasional coffee or morning breath. Has anyone tried this particular brand?
Its worth trying. Some of us here like username magnamax have tried two different probiotics but didnt work. When he tried jarrow formula bifidus balance his bb went away. Also the username "cureme123". I think that you should also try evoraplus and give this community an update. Its really a case to case basis
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic