Your Email Address:

First Name:

New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
lifesucks123
Total Newbie
New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.

Post by lifesucks123 »

Hello, I am new to this forum and recently discovered I have bb due to poor dental hygiene. My questions are:
Is halitosis due to poor dental hygiene curable? I dont think I have gum disease.
Does halitosis get worse as time goes on?

lifesucks123
Total Newbie
Re: New to BB. Have Questions I couldnt find the answers to on the internet.

Post by lifesucks123 »

anyone? help please
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

How do you know your bb is due to poor dental hygiene? What are your symptoms?
lifesucks123
Total Newbie

Post by lifesucks123 »

That is the thing. I have no other symptoms, my friends commented on my breath a couple times and said it smelled like shit. When it gets to evening/afternoon I try to smell my own breath by pushing air to my nose and sometimes get a whiff of rotten egg but I cant always smell it. I say its due to poor dental hygiene because I didnt have the best dental hygiene in High school
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Usually the smell is coming from the tongue. Have you tried cleaning your tongue?
lifesucks123
Total Newbie

Post by lifesucks123 »

Yes I have and it kinda works. I really want to know if bb is curable if its from poor dental hygiene. If you or anyone can please help me out with an answer that would be great. Cant seem to find any stories with BB from bad dental hygiene
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

The way you phrase your question it makes it sound like you have bad breath because you practice poor dental hygiene. As in you don't brush your teeth at all. It's like asking, "i have body odor due to not showering, is there a cure?"
What have you tried so far? What helps and what doesn't? Does flossing help? How long have you had it? Do you have impacted wisdom teeth?
You will get more answers if you give more information.
AnswerSeeker
Total Newbie

Post by AnswerSeeker »

Hello,
I just made a post recently about my BB struggles if you'd like a link to my story.

Gist: I actually had mediocre dental hygiene but for a few months I improved my dental hygiene to a healthy level but the BB continued. The BB came out through my nose too and was stronger from the mouth. I thought it was the tongue (bc of white tongue) so I started using a tongue scraper (nope). I used oral thush medicine for the white tongue (it would come back after some hours especially after eating (didn't cure BB). I have no nasal blockages anymore so it can't be sinusitis or PND.

What I found that when I cleaned my right wisdom tooth the horrid smell came from there. But even as I cleaned it, it's hard to clean around the tooth bc it's covered by a flap. So, I suggest you look into your wisdom teeth and gums, other people on this website have also posted about it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic