Your Email Address:

First Name:

How to avoid bad breath

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Smileyy
Total Newbie
How to avoid bad breath

Post by Smileyy »

Im suffering from bad breath. I visited to the dentist 1 month ago, and he didn't do anything good. So maybe i can do something by myself to avoid bad breath?

Mercedes

Re: How to avoid bad breath

Post by Mercedes »

Hey man you are welcome.
There are a lot of things wich you can do to see what cause it.
-Candida test from tongue and feces
-nose ct scan
- stomach endoscopy
-intestinal endoscopy
-addominal ct scan
Also read my thread,good luck
Smileyy
Total Newbie

Post by Smileyy »

But maybe i can try to use something like apple cider vinegar? I found it in this video https://youtu.be/0-jBTlFv6hA and I don't know, maybe its really helpful. And if this will not work for me i will do what you said.
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

Smileyy wrote:But maybe i can try to use something like apple cider vinegar? I found it in this video https://youtu.be/0-jBTlFv6hA and I don't know, maybe its really helpful. And if this will not work for me i will do what you said.
Hi smiley, I have personally tried the apple cider vinegar and it didn’t seem to make a difference to my breath, I didn’t try that brand though! And I do have to say I didn’t outright ask anyone to smell my breath after I started using it so it could have improved without me even noticing, in terms of helping with digestion and heartburn again I didn’t see much improvement if any which is a shame as I had high hopes, don’t let me put you off though many people swear by apple cider vinegar and it may very well work for you! And it did help me with losing weight and keeping myself hydrated if anything it definitely doesn’t hurt!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic