Your Email Address:

First Name:

What I realized...

Imaginative bad breath posts goes here. All about halitophobia and posts that shows that the person is actually not having bad breath.
smileyXDD

What I realized...

Post by smileyXDD »

Well everyone I just noticed something.

I guess alexanderluther was right after all:

Comfort is the CURE

Your faces are probably going like this right now --> :x

But seriously it works pretty well.

So one day I guess I was really comfortable and then

I just kinda felt confident.

So I decided to take my breath to the test by

talking to some close friends.

So I talked to them and there they were all smiling

and no negative expressions.

They usually will rub their noses and pretend they have

a cold (which is a really good excuse by the way)

but now they actually keep their hands down and smile and

keep eye contact with me! *Sometimes they even get closer to me!

So yah I was like: woah. that's weird

So I had a concert one night and I usually carry a water bottle

in case my bb goes bad.

And it was a small bottle like half a regular bottle.

I remained confident and barely drank half the bottle!

So yah and I also talked through the whole night with

my friends and laughed.

So yah it feels great.

And my mouth seems to gain more saliva whenever

I feel confident.

I now noticed that the cause of my problem was mainly

my worry and my bb has gotten drastically better!

So give it a try people! I promise you great results! \:D/

HIP HIP HURRAY FOR YOU!!!

========================================
What do you know?
My breath never smelled in the first place :-k

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

This should be in the halitophobia section
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I agree
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I kinda agree with smiley, because a while ago i met with this guy who also had bb and he could not smell me.
I know the theory that people with bb can't smell eachother, but when i took the train to go see him i felt so calm and totally relaxed (don't know why). This lady next to me said something and i just talkted back and she didn't react on me. That whole day when i was with this guy i had so much saliva and no bad taste all day long.
Today i went to work and the woman i work for her daughter was visiting and i got stressed out because i never met her daughter and meeting new people is horrible for me. My mouth went dry and i got such a bad taste.
Usually when i'm alone with her i don't experience this.
I was so happy that day meeting that guy so i know that it really helps if you try to be relaxed.But if it was that simple we would be cured so i don't think it's a cure but it helps alot.
exume
Advanced
Post by exume »

yea ur right even though i comfortable some people just arent and some people find bad breath amusing so if they smile there probably laughing the smile they give you is their mouth closed and no teeth showing i worry about my breath when i walk to school and when im in school which really sucks

Post by Guest »

exume wrote:yea ur right even though i comfortable some people just arent and some people find bad breath amusing so if they smile there probably laughing the smile they give you is their mouth closed and no teeth showing i worry about my breath when i walk to school and when im in school which really sucks
Hai dude.
I can actually feel MY SALIVA FLOOD IN MY MOUTH
AND I TASTE NOTHING!!! =P~

So yah it works for me. It might not work for everyone though, sorry

================================================
What do you know?
My breath never smelled in the first place :-k
alexanderluther
Junior

Post by alexanderluther »

Patience and perserverence.
Last edited by alexanderluther on Tue May 19, 2015 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
trouble
Junior

Post by trouble »

could this be the reason why some antidepressing meds work?
alexanderluther
Junior

Post by alexanderluther »

Most probably, when you are confident you become more confident to make others feel good.

Being bb free comes out of making others feel good, and seeking for their wellbeing.

Fear is something we all feel. Don't be too caught up in it, but focus on what you can do about it. How you can choose to make someone else feel better.
Killjoy87

Post by Killjoy87 »

Being BB free does not come from being nice to people. Though the response you get from people will be more awarding if you are nice. You probably still smell like poop though :*(
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

you prob just has here and there bad breath, This couldnt pertain to cronic people. EVen when I know its bad some people are nice some arent. Some peoplre just have overly sensitive noses. I was recently telling the story of going t o my cousins. He had a sneezing attack as soon as I walked in and his girlfiend didnt react at all but she kept her ditance. my cuz and me sat on couch there was room for her but she just stood up. This same cousin of mine has brown all over his teeth and no bad breath. It makes me sick to see people with rotting teeth but no bad breath. It just sucks. My teath are barely even yellow.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@ Smiley. you prolly jus have pretty messed up oral hygiene(no offense). water bottle!! thats what fasting people use when fasting to reduce plaque buildup. id never drink water b4 goin to class/ around people coz my breath wud become pure sewer.

Halitophopia section....nice ;) , Stay THere
Kronx
Total Newbie

Post by Kronx »

i have bad breath(i think halitosis) for over 2 years now and i really hope this will work thx
ms.smiley
Total Newbie

Re: What I realized...

Post by ms.smiley »

hey, smiley... You know what? I always did what you say for several times but it didnt work...They just keep on scratching their nose, finding ways to get rid of me,,and Ive never been happy, im always stressed, dissapointed of myself, insecure and too depressed, crying at home then my family dont wanna hurt me so they keep on lying about my breath,,..what am I gonna do?? I just hate people the way they react everytime I exhale or breathe near them,, I hate associating with other people..I dunno what to do.. im obsessed about my breath,, hate it!!
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Confidence makes you more relaxed, which just means you have normal saliva flow. Nervousness causes dry mouth. Since saliva contains several antibacterial components that counteract the anaerobic bacteria on the tongue, if you have less saliva, you have more bacteria and your breath odor will be intensified.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic