Your Email Address:

First Name:

A theory or two...

Imaginative bad breath posts goes here. All about halitophobia and posts that shows that the person is actually not having bad breath.
smileyXDD

A theory or two...

Post by smileyXDD »

The time I find most comfortable to talk is when I eat because I salivate. If that is the same with you, then we are probably going somewhere. If not, keep reading. This applies to you.

See, if we're eating foods, salivating, and not thinking about our bb, that probably means that the cause of our bb is the lack of salivation and possibly halitophobia. (Halitophobia is when a person is so concerned about their bb that their breaths actually start to stink.)

It seems logical that a person with a salivation problem should chew gum or eat mints to stimulate the salivary glands. Unfortunately, gum doesn't help much.

I'm not sure if this will help but...maybe people with salivation problems could bring sour fruits with them to eat in order to stimulate the salivary glands?

And I feel like I don't have halitosis but I'm just so paranoid that I have bb?
This is very plausible because the placebo effect is extremely common. PLEASE DON'T OVERLOOK HALITOPHOBIA!! PLEASE DON'T. It is most likely that you have halitophobia if you still don't know what the cause of your bad breath was. Maybe your halitosis started ever since you started actually thinking if you had bb and if it was permanent.

Sorry, this was awfully hard to write in words because I'm really bad at writing.

These are just theories and of course I'm not right, but I would like it if people could give me suggestions or evidence for or against these thoughts so I can find a cure for everyone out there.

moonlight87

Post by moonlight87 »

Well if you are afraid that you have bad breath, you will get nervous and being nervous will make your mouth dry out. So it does make sense in a way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic