Your Email Address:

First Name:

Eat-Whatever mints

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
bblady

Eat-Whatever mints

Post by bblady »

Has anyone here tried or heard about Eat-Whatever breath mints? I found it from a random search and ordered a small supply. They come in single use packets that include an oil capsule and breath mint. For those who have tried these, what were your results and on average, how long do they last? I generally prefer to avoid breath mints because they have a tendency to make by breath even worse. But I'm willing to give these a try. The product promises "kissable" fresh breath.

bblady

Post by bblady »

Okay guys. I tried the mints after lunch instead of brushing. I took the 2 gelcaps which contain parsley seeds and peppermint oil and sucked on the little mint. I did not notice anything special whatsoever. This stuff barely had an impact at all. In fact, after 20 minutes, it did for me exactly the same thing as other mints I've tried, I ended up with worse breath. So much for the fancy design of the website, the customer testimonials, and the rave reviews from various media sources; this stuff does nothing when it comes to eliminating or even covering bad breath. Perhaps it works for people who do not suffer from chronic halitosis, but for the rest of us, it is a waste of time and money. More false promises. :roll:
moonlight87

Post by moonlight87 »

You could try to drink fennel tea which give a good body odour in general. The best option would be to buy the loose seeds at an organic store and drink two cups of it in the morning when you are sober, and after every meal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic